Chapter 10: Red-head and the Beautiful Beast pt. 2

*A/N*

Okay, okay, now that I am taking just general classes for summer I have more free time to write and draw. So, part 3 (yes, part 3) will be a long chapter. I enjoy myself writing around this part of the story, as everything starts to pick up from this point! Thank you guys for a whopping 2k views. I'll be working on my One Piece Chapter and JJK first chapter as well. One Piece takes a bit longer to draw since I will be doing that in color. But I'm sure it'll be worth it. The fight scenes will probably be in black and white for the OC fights, but okay I'm talking about another book. Let's get into it!

***Chapter Begin***

Upon further reading the letter, Rudy learned we will be tutoring the young girl for 5 years while taking on training with Ghislaine. I had the choice to leave sooner, if so I choose on my fourteenth birthday. I haven't even thought about what Academy I want to join...

That is later stuff, the future me can think about.

We finally arrived at our destination and were brought inside a giant manor, way bigger than ours back at the village.

"Wow, I thought our house was fancy," I commented over at Rudy.

***

I stood there scratching the back of my head as this man stares down at little Rudy

I stood there scratching the back of my head as this man stares down at little Rudy. Rudy was at a loss for words from the overwhelming pressure the man exuded.

"H-hello, sir, my name is Wilb Greyrat. It's a pleasure to meet you." I introduce myself with a small bit of reluctance, placing my right hand over my chest, and bowing out of respect. The older gentleman was indeed intimidating.

"What's this?!! DOES ONLY ONE OF PAUL'S SONS KNOW HOW TO DO A PROPER GREETING?!!" The older man yells out to Rudy, causing the young boy to cover his ears, being taken aback.

Oh lord, this man is loud.

There was a nice butler that stood behind us, he was also an older gentleman. He wore these small glasses and had a nice-looking mustache. He had grey hair on top, but the underneath of his hair was kind of black.

"My deepest apologies, Grand Master. While Master Wilb here is of age and well-mannered, Master Rudeus here on the other hand is still quite young and has yet to learn proper etiquette." The nice butler says trying to cover up for poor Rudy over here.

Shoot, I didn't sit and learn proper etiquette like it needs some class. It's not that Rudy doesn't have manners, this man is just scary.

"YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!" The loud older gentleman says to the butler.

Rudy was quick to recover after the exchange, as he bows in respect. He puts on a nice charming smile.

"Please excuse me. I am the one called Rudeus Greyrat." He finishes in an elegant manner.

"IS THAT ANY WAY TO DO A GREETING?!! WOW, YOUNG WILB HERE MUST GET HIS MANNERS FROM ZENITH. PAUL'S CRUDE BEHAVIOR HAS BEEN PASSED ON TO YOU!" He yells out once more displeased with Rudy's introduction.