Chapter 7: Family things?/Roxy's Letter

*A/N*

What's up, guys? Long time no talk! This is a progressive chapter! Just going to kind of casually time skip in a proper manner. This is what I have been cooking up in Character AI. I think it adds a bit of flavor to the fanfic. So enjoy! My later chapters are about to be crazy! I am working on the Demon Continent chapters already!

***Chapter Begin***

To summarize the past few months, Rudy and I ran into a hybrid girl, named Sylph, she is an elf, beast, and human mix who was being bullied.

She's mixed with a lot right? Same I can relate. Team Blasians.

We put a stop to that nonsense though, because she was sweet, nice, and had a lot of potential to be a great mage. We got quite acquainted with her and her father that live in the village. She is over quite a bit nowadays, she is a cute little girl with green short hair and pointy ears. Definitely will be a beautiful woman one day, Rudy called dibs on her. Which was fine, haha.

Zenith during this time wanted to have another child, but she feared she and Paul would not be able to conceive one. By a blessing she was pregnant and now a new member of the Greyrat family will be added soon. I and Rudy were excited to have a new little brother or sister.

I took the time to help Zenith since she told us the news. Trying to alleviate her workload, as she is carrying an extra person in her body. I enjoy making her life as easy as possible since she is a wonderful mother.

***

It was late the night after and we find ourselves at the dinner table and Lilia was acting a bit odd. She seemed a bit sick, then she suddenly threw up in a nearby trash can.

She drops the pregnant bomb a few days after.

It got really quiet and really awkward.

Until Zenith looked at me with a cold stare.

"Wilb! Are you the father?"

My eyes widened, spitting out the water I had in my mouth, coughing a bit. "N-No, Mom!" My brown skin flushed a bit, though I am a bit jealous it is not me.

That only left one person left it could possibly be. Rudy's eyes widened, and a bead of sweat ran down his face when he put two and two together.