Chapter 11: Redhead and the Beautiful Beast pt. 3 (Final)

*A/N*

Dang, well, this book is indeed taking off. I have been finding myself enjoying writing this book more. So, I'll get to the One Piece soon. I think I messed up using colored manga panels lmao, probably switch back to black and white to panel quicker for now.

Anyways thanks for the views and likes! It's great to bring the story to life with images that I can add myself to! Thanks for 3k+ views and almost 200 likes. Let's get into it.

Chapter Start

After we talked to Philip, telling him that we would still be staying after meeting Eris, even though she is a bit hot-tempered. He chuckled heartily and smiled at us with respect. He told us that we can start tomorrow, and help around the house before we tutor Eris.

Timeskip to bed-time

Finally, after a long day, we get to lie down and rest for the night. Rudy said he wanted to talk to Eris, and 'apologize' but he had a mischievous look when he said that and I didn't believe it. But I was too tired to care. He leaves the room and now I was left alone.

I did not realize how exhausted I was until I drifted off into a deep sleep.

It was now the crack of dawn.

Suddenly, Ghislaine barges into the room I was sleeping in, and I shot up looking at Ghislaine in a state of panic. She was in a panicked state herself, telling me that Eris and Rudy were missing.

My heart dropped. I had one job and that was supposed to be watching Rudy. What if he is dead? 

My mind trailed to the plan possibly going into effect, maybe the plan was in motion.

No, because none of this feels right. Rudy would have told me he was going to start it.

A murderous aura began to emit around my body as my mind filled with worry, thinking of 'What if?' scenarios about both Eris and Rudy, 

(WIP will add fully rendered in the art section I'll make later. I like to get out panels quickly.)

Ghislaine's eyes widened, as the hair on her skin rose a bit.

'Paul, Zenith, who is this kid?' Ghislaine thought to herself before she was snapped back into reality, and grabbed a hold of my shoulders to take me out of that almost crazed state.

Being snapped out of whatever weird state I was in, I found myself staring at Ghislaine with a confused expression for a second.

"S-Sorry, I can use a locator spell. One I have already specifically tied to Rudy's mana!" I stated, fully regaining my composure.

I close my eyes and sense where Rudy is. It took me a brief moment before I locked in on Rudy's location. I see Rudy's body of magic moving through what appears to be a narrow space.