It was an accident

It was an accident!, I didn't mean to do it. The words spilled out of my mouth like water over a waterfall. The police officer sighed and walked over to my parents I couldn't quite make out what he said to them but I assume he just told them I didn't confess. Since I was too young to be arrested they simply sent me home with my parents afterwards, it was a silent ride home. When we got home my parents simply got out and stared silently at the new bloodstained driveway. I should probably tell you how that blood stain got there. It was earlier today, me and my brother were pretending to be in the Star Wars universe. I was hon solo, He was a clone trooper, and the car was the millennium falcon. He was hiding under the car pretending to be a stowaway, I then reached for what at the time I didn't know was emergency and released it. The car rolled back and over my little brothers head, I quickly pulled the break stopping the car. I got out of the car to see the gruesome sight of my now dead brother. It looked similar to a watermelon that had been smashed with bits of bones in it. I ran into the house screaming and crying, my mother called the police and that brings us to now. A few weeks after my father divorced my mother calling her a "crazy bitch". I'm not gonna lie he wasn't wrong, she would just stare at the walls sometimes and would call me by my brothers name. A few years later I moved in with my father, he didn't seem to care about the accident and would often leave me home allot. Now right now I want to ask you something. Do you feel bad for me? Sadness? Or remorse?. My father didn't seem to feel any of those feelings, either that or he hid it very well. Actually this whole story is complete bullshit I only tell people this to get sympathy from them. Why I did it your probably wondering?, being a single child means you get a lot of attention but when my brother came along he got it all. So I thought getting rid of him would take things back to the way they were before my brother came. We were kids, we were just playing around, but it was no accident.