A text message

So I should start off by telling you my girlfriend has a bad habit of sleep texting. Every now and then I'll get a message from her at about 12:00 am or 3:00 am. I eventually got used to it as the messages were usually just jiberish or random auto corrected words. Until one night I woke up to the sound of my message alert going off, I checked the time to see it was about 12:32 am. I figured it had to be my girlfriend and when I checked sure enough I was right, but this time it was an odd message. It was only one word "help" when I read it I got a chill down my spine but I quickly brushed it off realizing she was probably just sleep texting. I laid back down and closed my eyes, but as soon as I did my message alert went off again. Surprise surprise it was from my girlfriend the message read "please", I quickly got up and dashed out the door not even bothering putting on cloths. I realized these text were to precisely written for someone not even awake, I got in my car and began speeding down the road. Halfway down the road I got another message it read "hurry", I pressed the gas peddle to the floor and within the next hour I arrived at her house. I ran to the door to find it unlocked and I ran inside up to her room, only to find her asleep in bed. I sighed in relief she was ok and that's all that mattered but just to be safe I looked around her house under tables, under her bed, and behind curtains. After looking around I headed back to my car and drove back to my house, I got home and layer back down happy knowing that my girlfriend was safe. Then my message alert went off and when I looked at the message my skin felt ice cold and I dropped my phone. The message had read "you forgot to check the closet".