66.

I looked down at Cillian's grave and felt my heart dig its own grave right next to his. Romeo squeezed my hand and kissed the side of my head. He promised me that we would get away from everything with Antonio and Harper and Serena, just us. No mafia. Nothing at all.

"I love you Bellissima." He whispered against my head, his fingers fiddling with the ring on my finger. I put my head on his shoulder and wiped the tear away in silence and took a deep breath. This one time might've been the last time we get to see it. Him and his grave. I couldn't believe it.

"I love you too," I answered and forced a smile on my lips. He kissed the top of my head again, using his thumbs to wipe away the tears running down my cheeks.

"It's going to be just the six of us now, just me you and Harper and Antonio and Serena, also Phillip. I will kill anyone that lays their hand on you or them." Romeo whispered, rubbing my back with the palm of his hand slowly.

I nodded. "Are you ready?" He asked.

I blinked a few times to make sure that I wasn't dreaming, and that this was happening. "Yeah. Let's go." I answered.

We walked back to the car, and Phillip drove us to some weird place. It took a very long time, I couldn't even keep track of how late or early it was. Romeo was massaging my thighs, I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"You haven't felt good for a while, I've noticed. Not just after Cillian's death, before that too."

I looked up to see his face and kissed him, just a small peck on the lips.
"Get some sleep, you look tired." He whispered in my ear. I shook my head and kissed him again. I took his hand in mine and put my head on his chest, and decided to get some sleep anyway.

I woke up in a bed on a cruise, and I was more than confused. "Good morning." I looked around at my surroundings, and everything was so bright. I slowly sat up and looked at Romeo with confusion written all over my face.

"I wanted to inform you that Antonio and Harper already arrived at the island with Serena, everything is going to be fine." He said and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"How are you feeling?"

I shrugged and moved closer to him to hug him. "I've felt better."

He turned to me and I sat on his lap, messing with his hair. Romeo smiled. "I wish you could've met my mother, she would've loved you." He pushed my hair out of my face while telling me.

"How was she?" I asked.

"She was so beautiful. She loved going against my father just to get her way, she never needed help from anyone either. The sweetest person ever. After she passed away, I lost it. I imagined what it was like to live without her before, but when it happened I lost it. I think that's why I turned out as I did."

I pushed the tear away that had fallen out of his eyes and slid down his cheek.

"She would be so proud of you," I whispered to Romeo. He chuckled.
"I'd like to believe that but I can't."

"Well, I'm proud of you. That's all you have to believe." I said and sat up straight, putting my lips onto his and kissing him. I put my arms around his neck as he hungrily put his arms around me and kissed me back, laying himself down so I would be on top of him.

I pushed my lips down to his neck but then stopped and put my head on his chest. Clinging on to him more than I'd ever done. Making sure he was still by my side, and that he couldn't be able to leave again.

"I love you so much. I'm sorry for everything I ever did to you, you didn't deserve that. Can't say the same about Harper, though."

I sat up on him and raised an eyebrow. "You have a niece because of her, shut up," I answered. Romeo laughed and shook his head.

"I never told Antonio to knock her up, and I didn't tell Harper to keep the baby either, that was you if I have to remind you."

I rolled my eyes at him and sighed. "I can't believe you left everything behind just for me. I'm so thankful for god changing your mind."

"Goddess. You were the one that changed my mind." Romeo reminded me.

"It wasn't easy. You took your time," I responded. He nodded his head in agreement.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Romeo sat up and said to me. I kissed him and then laid my head on the crook of his shoulder like he was the only thing holding me together.

I wish Cillian could've had the chance to join us, I wish we could've given him the life as a teenager. The life he deserved. But now I have Romeo with me, Antonio and Harper, and their angel, too. I think that's all that matters in the end. Being protected by the people I love the most.

Romeo's made mistakes.

Antonio's made mistakes. I still dislike him, though.

Harper's made mistakes, and hers were harder to forget.

I made many mistakes. But as a person I have to learn and grow with the people around me, this is how I choose things to calm down. By leaving my past behind with the new beginnings in front of me.

I'll forget my dad.

Sean.

Diego.

Everyone else that has hurt me bad enough for me to hate them. Despise, even.

I'm excited to move on, and not live based on what I've done wrong. I want to see what life will bring me on my adventure with the love of my life.

_____________________

Hello! It's been a long time. I'm sorry for not updating, but shits been real messy. I will try my best to update for more, but I'm soon ending this book because of how unnecessary stress it gives me. And this is maybe one of the worst books I've ever written, (don't try to change my mind because it can't happen) and honestly I just want to finish it and get it over with. It should've been done a long time ago.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and if you did please comment and vote, it would mean the world to me and I hope you forgive me for postponing for so long. It really wasn't my intention. I love you all and couldn't thank you more for all the support I've gotten.

Take care out there and remember that I love you. Stay hydrated and don't forget to eat.

I love you<3