29.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes while looking around. He never left the bedroom, Romeo stayed in here to sleep with me. I think I went a little overboard yesterday, even more, because his mother committed as well. It feels like it brought something up in his eyes when he looked at me like he was scared or felt bad for me.

"You should take that pill," Romeo said and looked over at the nightstand that was placed on the side that I slept on. I looked at the pill and then back at him while shaking my head. It was antidepressants and I didn't need them.

"I'm not depressed." I sighed and sat up while placing the back of my head against the headboard. Romeo did the same as me and moved his head so he was looking at me.
"You tried to kill yourself last night."

I looked over at him and closed my eyes.
"I wasn't going to do it. I think. It was just the moment that made me... I don't know." I stopped my words that were complete nonsense.

"Mi dispiace. For the thing with my assistant even though I thought of you." Romeo said sorry. That left me completely speechless, what the hell was that even supposed to mean?

"Sorry again. Bad timing." He added and cleared his throat. He seemed off and it was a little concerning to think that Romeo was apologizing to me. I think he's even more worried than before. I love that I got the control now, he's tangled up in the fake suicidal thoughts now.

"You should probably check up on Harper. Antonio told me that she isn't doing very well after last night." Romeo told me. I slowly distanced myself from the bed and got up while nodding. "Okay. I will. Thank you."

I walked out of his bedroom and looked for Harper's room. I recognized the door and decided to open it up, Antonio was sitting on her bed but she wasn't there.
"Where's Harper?" I asked and stepped in to look around. Maybe she was hiding or something like that.

Antonio got up and slammed the door and then turned to me. I flinched in shock and met his angry gaze. Without any warning, he locked the door too. Fuck. Fuck. Why was I panicking? He wasn't going to hurt me, right?

"You may have fooled my brother but me? I don't believe a single word that leaves your mouth. You only want to fuck in hope that one of us will fall in love and let you go. You aren't that smart, Sienna. Trying to sleep with your best friend's baby daddy? Seems like you are a little slutty to me. We won't let you go before we got our revenge." He yelled at me and grabbed my face.

"You can try all you want but you're not going anywhere, okay?" Tony asked and squeezed my face harder. I nodded and he let go of me harshly. He unlocked the door and left me standing there in complete shock. I sat down on the bed and took one of the pillows.

She's acting obsessive. Oh my god. She's acting obsessive on purpose so they will start trusting her. I guess I'm not the only one keeping secrets, but I have to continue acting as I do. I got up and left the bedroom. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw Harper sitting on Antonio's lap while eating eggs.

That was fast.

She gets into character quickly, that's impressive. "Where's Romeo?" I asked.

"Right here." He said, I turned around and smiled. He looked at me and then at Antonio, and then I realized that he was back to the usual Romeo.

"Let's talk," Romeo said and grabbed my arm while dragging me away. Did he already find out, did Antonio tell him? Whatever it was, it couldn't be too good. He pulled me into his office and closed the door behind me.

"Tomorrow you're going as my date to the business party that's arranged. You'll simply just be told what to wear and the only thing you'll have to do is sit there and look pretty usual." He informed me and moved my jaw up so our gazes met each other.

"Is the dress ugly?" I asked.

"No." He answered. I smiled and then nodded as a yes. I will take the chance to look sexy whenever I can. Even if it's my kidnapped, I'm sure I can figure out something while we are there.

"Is... is Harper coming as well?" I questioned again. He was annoyed because of how I continued asking and asking, but I didn't care. He could hear how much of a sore subject she was for me to speak about.

"I don't know, Antonio will probably bring her as his date." Romeo scoffed like he didn't believe it. I nodded and crossed my arms over at my chest while looking down at the floor for some reason. I didn't want to meet his eyes, not after the conversation with Antonio.

"Sienna?" Romeo said and interrupted the bothering thoughts that I was having at that moment. "Mhm?" I answered and looked up at him. He started twirling my hair around his index finger, keeping his eyes on me while doing so.

"I didn't like seeing you kiss my brother." He told me. Did he think I was enjoying it? Well, he wasn't a bad kisser but that isn't the point. It feels scary to do so at some level.
"It won't happen again." Build trust up, the most useful thing.

"You sure?" Romeo raised an eyebrow and tilted his head. "Yes," I answered as my eyes started trailing down to the tattoos on his body. They fit him very well, he got it at the right places. Tattoos don't look good on everyone.

"Yes, what?" He asked. I was a bit confused about what he wanted me to say at first, but then I realized that his kinky ass wanted me to answer what he wanted to hear. Build trust up.

"Yes sir," I answered and watched him lick his bottom lip.

"Good girl." He said in response.
_____________________________

OKAY SO WHAT DO WE THINK OF THIS CHAPTER? I hope you guys liked reading because my heart was racing while writing this for some reason lmaooo. Do we have any opinions? Feel free to comment whatever you think!

How was your day? I hope it was good. Lol I skipped school today and it felt so good to just be home and write some chapters for you guys!

Thank you so much for reading though, I love you guys so much! But please vote lol<3