43.

ROMEO'S POV

I never thought I would say these words. I fucked Annabel because I'm trying to make my feelings for Sienna disappear. It doesn't work, nothing fucking works. Last night when she was sleeping in my arms, I promised myself that I would never let her go, she belongs to me now. Mine, she's mine. I sound like a fucking maniac.

I tapped the pencil down on the table as I waited for the business meeting to be over. I hate how much I had to take over ever since dad passed away. I watched Antonio across from the table, he was texting on his phone. This meeting didn't mean shit to him. Not that it meant anything to me.

But he just pisses me off. He was the one that told me to pretend I was in love with Sienna. This is his fault, everything that has happened is his fault. I can't tell him that I did call in love with her, he's going to go fucking mad. The last thing I want is for him to take over the mafia.

My father left the mafia to me for a specific reason, because he knows I'm going to do it fucking great. I want Sienna to be a part of my heir, even make a family with her if she wants us to. If she wants that bitch Harper with us, I might even let that happen.

When the meeting was over, Antonio and I met outside. I'm going fucking crazy, all I want to see is her. "Let's get moving. My girl is waiting at home for me, can't let that happen." Antonio said. I rolled my eyes and walked to our car.

_____

When we returned home, the girls were in the kitchen while eating. My girl, my girl Sienna. She's mad at me, of course she is. But my assistant didn't help getting those feelings away, and that was all I needed to know.

"Hi. I love you." I put my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. "Ti amo anch'io. More than anything." She answered.

I love you too. How cute. I kissed her sweet lips and hugged her tighter from behind.
"Is everything okay? Why are you so touchy today?" She questioned. I kissed her neck.

"I just love you too fucking much." I answered. Sienna turned around and got up, throwing her arms around my neck as she pulled me in for a rough kiss. I kissed back, letting her tongue explore my mouth as she wanted to. She held onto me and kept pushing herself up against me.

I pushed her back which made her pull away.
"What was that for?" Sienna asked me with an innocent smile curled on her lips. She knows what she's doing, she's more than aware.

"You were mad at me yesterday, now you're all over me." I reminded her. She licked her bottom lip and then decided to walk away from me while rolling her eyes. I ignored her, I know she wants a reaction out of me and I'm not going to give her it. I distanced myself and walked away, but then she grabbed my arm.

"React, get mad at me for rolling my eyes at you, do anything!" Her chest was up against mine. I pushed her down from her toes and she frowned at me. I slapped her ass a few times and then squeezed it afterward.

"Give me something, Romeo." She whispered a beg. "You're mad at me, remember." I smiled and kissed her neck. Sienna pouted and shook her head, she wants more than I want to give her right now.

"You guys are so disgusting." Harper exclaimed and closed her eyes at us. I kissed Sienna and grabbed her hair with my fist, pulling her closer to me. Sienna moaned into the kiss and put her hands on my chest. She jumped up and put her legs around my waist, I immediately caught her and held onto her body.

"Okay." Harper said and walked out.

"We should have a threesome sometime." Sienna pulled away and laughed out. I rolled my eyes. "Definitely not." I told her. She rolled her eyes at me and I began walking toward our bedroom.

I threw her down on the bed and helped her take her pants off, throwing them to the side. I sat down as she sat down on my lap, looking at herself at the mirror. I pushed her underwear to the side and rubbed her clit in circles. Sienna  whimpered at my touch.

I pumped two fingers in and out of her.
"I'm not going to share you with anyone. Ever." I whispered and pushed the fingers as far as I could. I could feel her shaking on my lap, begging for release. I removed the fingers and cleaned them up with my mouth.

She started moving her cunt on my leg, getting off at that. I grabbed her hips and pressed harder down, getting her the pleasure she desperately needs. "I'm so close." Sienna panted put and rubbed herself harder down.

"Oh my god." She cried out and stopped moving. I kissed her and her neck after, helping her off.

                                 _____

"Did you know that my father kidnapped my mother?" Sienna pulled the covers over her chest and put her leg over my waist. I twirled her hair with my fingers and shook my head.

"No, I didn't." I answered. She sighed and put her head on my chest. "I just don't get it... after all these years, was it not true?" She looked up at me and bit down on her bottom lip.

"I guess it was. Just not how you wanted it to be." I told her. She nodded and wrapped her arms tighter around me. She's so fucking pretty, she makes everything seem much better than it already is.

I would do anything for her, anything.

"I love you."

"Love you more." I answered and kissed her forehead. She shook her head and giggled. "Not possible. I love you more and I don't want to argue about it." She said. I nodded.

"Whatever you say, boss."
_________________________

Hello everyone! How are you guys doing? I hope everyone is doing good! I wish the best for each one of you out there, you guys are the absolute best.

Did you like this chapter? I hope you did. It's a little short because I'm having trouble with writing at the moment but I'm trying the best I can!

Please remember to vote, it helps a lot! Take care while I'm not writing, love you guys<33