56.

I got up and felt the sore feeling between my legs as I turned around and looked at Sean in the bed. "I'll go downstairs, I'm feeling a bit hungry," I said and smiled as he nodded at me. I walked to the door slowly, acting like he didn't fuck the shit out of me the night before. I went down to the kitchen and opened the fridge, finding absolutely nothing at all.

"Good night sleep?" I flinched when I heard Cillian's voice, and looked behind me. He was staring at my ass, of course. "Yup," I answered and turned around again to look inside of the fridge. I could hear him come closer, but I decided to ignore it. "Do you always fuck your husband's dads?" Cillian asked with a laugh. I turned around and looked at him.

"I didn't know that you wanted me to be—"

"Nah, it's fine. I like fucking, not relationships anyway." He said. I raised an eyebrow and closed the fridge. "So are you like my step-mom now?" Cillian laughed and took a step back, I rolled my eyes at him.

"No. We aren't dating." I said and walked past him. He just said that he doesn't like relationships and expects me to like them just because I fuck his dad? I honestly think he's pretty funny, but I won't let that show.

"But you constantly fuck."

Romeo. Fuck. It's Romeo. "Well, if you had such a problem with it, you shouldn't have put me together with his son," I said and crossed my arms over my chest, somehow trying to look tougher than the both of them together.

"I didn't get you out of there and make you marry Cillian so you could come here and fuck Sean. It was all a part of my plan so your dad would leave you alone and I could stop being in the mafia, so we could get away together and get married and get kids or what the fuck you wanted." When he explained that, my stomach turned and I felt stupid and ignorant.

"Do you hear that? I was ready to quit everything for you." Romeo came closer and then put his hand on my arm roughly.
"Don't fucking touch her, you dumb cunt." Harper said, standing with a gun pointed at him. Romeo looked at her and laughed.

"I could kill you and your baby with my back turned, don't try shit," Romeo answered and looked at me again. "I can pull the trigger, I can and I will do it if you don't step away from her right now," Harper whispered to him. Romeo let go of me and took a step back as he put his hand up in the air. He reached in for something in his pocket as he slammed a box down on the counter and opened it.

It was a ring.

"If you had let me explain why I did as I did. Instead, you decided to go upstairs and fuck Sean. Did you even love me?" Romeo asked. My stomach turned and my heart hurt so much, I hated how secretive he was. Why didn't he just tell me? Things would've been so different if he just talked to me for once.

He was going to propose. You're fucking kidding me. Of course, I fucking love you, Romeo. But the things you've done make it questionable. Do you love me? Is this how you view love? How am I supposed to live in the bubble you put yourself in? I can't do this.

"And you couldn't do it any other way? You had to give me back to him in the process for us to get away?" I answered and gulped as his jaw clenched. "Answer my question," Romeo demanded, making me feel my hands shaking.

"Drama." Cillian laughed as he walked out and I looked over at Harper, she shook her head at me while still holding the gun up. Romeo looked back at her and grabbed his gun, pointing it right back at her and suddenly pushing me and choking me against the wall. He was choking me so hard that tears started covering my sight and blurting it all.

Then a gunshot went off. Romeo let go of me as he put his hand down to his thigh, where he had just been shot as he looked up at Harper.
"I warned you, bitch." She spat at him and hit him in the head with his gun. Romeo fell unconscious to the floor as I gasped for air to fill my lungs again.

"Are you okay?" Harper put the gun down on the counter as she rushed over to me and hugged me. I nodded as I wrapped my arms around her, looking at Romeo laying on the floor. Antonio stood at the door in shock.
"What the fuck did you just do to him?" Antonio said, Harper, removed herself from me as she walked past Romeo's body and over to Antonio.

"Baby, he was choking Sienna. I did what I have to." She told him as she put her hands on his cheek and kissed him. Wow, she manipulated him into loving her. He would never forgive her for something like this, everyone knows that.

"And now he's bleeding out on the floor." Cillian came back in and smirked at the sight of Romeo laying there half dead. I would laugh too if he hadn't tried to fucking kill me. I don't know. Everything about this just shocks me but wherever The De Carlo's go, is chaos. I could never imagine it being quiet with them in a house.

"Don't tell your dad about this," I demanded and Cillian nodded in response. "Antonio, grab Romeo and take him to his room and call a doctor or something, get the bullet out of him," I said to Antonio, and surprisingly enough he did what I told him to do without arguing about it. What happened here while I was gone? Antonio left with Romeo and Cillian was still here with Harper and me.

"Why is he doing whatever I tell him to?" I asked her. "When you came back, I asked him to be nicer to you. Seems like it works." Harper smiled.

"You would look hot pregnant." Cillian cut in and walked behind me as he formed a pregnant belly with his hands. His head was on the crook of my neck, and I wasn't understanding what was going on. "I don't look hot while being pregnant?" Harper said in an offended tone.

"Oh trust me, you look fucking amazing. I just wish I could put a baby in this girl instead." Cillian smirked as he kissed my neck and laughed while pulling himself away from me.

"I'm kidding!" He laughed out as he looked at the door, Sean was standing there. I looked at the blood on the floor and hoped that he wouldn't notice. He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head at us. "I regret coming in here." That was the last thing he said before he left again. I smiled and rolled my eyes at Cillian acting stupid.

I walked out of the kitchen and saw Antonio escorting the doctor in. I followed behind them and up to Romeo's bedroom as I locked the door behind him. I sat down on the bed beside Romeo and looked at him, feeling a sting in my heart. I don't know why I feel bad. I don't know why I feel sad. He deserves this, deep down I knew that.

"I'll come back tomorrow if he's awake by then," I said and got up, unlocked the door, and left the room as I closed it behind me. I pushed my feelings away and went back into my bedroom. I wish things were normal again. I don't want to live through this mess.
___________________________

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late update. I've been struggling with this guy I have a crush on, giving up mentally. And my writers block was slowly coming back. My sister just got COVID as well, and we share rooms, so everything in my life has been a mess recently. But it's okay, I'm just glad I could update and see y'all's reactions and comments.

You guys truly make my day whenever I update. If you liked this chapter please leave a comment or vote - voting means the most to me and I always read your comments and try to reply to the most of them. What was your favourite thing about this chapter? I'd love to know it. By the way, thank you for 60ok! That's incredible. I love you guys so much.

Thank you for all the support. I hope you guys are doing much better than I am, and we'll meet each other when I update again, take care.