32.

I got kidnapped by the Russian fucking mafia. Can you believe that? No, I can't either. For multiple minutes these two men have been arguing in front of me nonstop and I'm about to go crazy. "Who shot De Carlo?" I interrupted their little girl talk.

"Shut up, little girl." The one with the thick Russian accent said. "Is he alive?" I asked. My whole body was tied onto the fucking chair and it hurt like a motherfucker. I needed Romeo to be alive more than anything right now.

The basements door opened up as a very tall man walked in with his arms crossed. He observed the whole room and hummed while walking closer to me. Blond, the boy was blond and had a scar across his face.

"Your ugly father owes me money." He said and slapped me across the face, making me groan out in pain. He grabbed my jaw and with his other hand, he took a handful of my hair in his fist. "He's dead. I killed him." I whispered.

"You shot him, yes... but he's not dead." He laughed out and shook his head at me. I sighed as he let go of me and crossed his arms again. "Who shot De Carlo?" I asked again. The man smirked when I brought his last name up.

"Andrei." He said with an accent once again.

"Who's that?" I questioned.

"Me."

_____

"Can I at least get something to eat?" I asked one of the men in those smart suits. He shook his head and crossed his arms. I sighed and looked down at the floor.

"So you're going to kill me no matter what?" I asked again. I could tell that they were so annoyed with me, especially because I kept talking and asking.

"Listen... stupid girl, we aren't here to be your little friends okay? So shut up and stop bothering us."

"Excuse me! I'm not bothering and even if I was, you wouldn't have answered my questions every time I asked!" I huffed out in disbelief. He shook his head as he turned back to the other man again.

"You're Russians. You have shit loads of money, why do you need my fathers?" I questioned. At this point, I could feel their anger. "I'm not here to answer your questions."

"Then what are you here for?" I asked and sat up straight, that was the only thing I was capable of. They might as well slit my throat, I don't have anything to do here.

He stepped closer and slapped me, the slap electrocuted throughout my whole body. Damn, that man was strong. "To shut bitches like you up." The man with the hat said.

I gasped. Bitch? Really? How unoriginal and unforgiving. I've been called worse but from a stranger with a too-long hat on, it seems more offensive. "What about the Irish? Are you taking care of them?" I changed the subject.

"We work with the... Irish men." That Andrei guy was back once again. Why would they wanna go with the Irish? The last time I was in the mafia, they hated each other more than two divorced people. "Why?" I asked.

"We want to take the Italian mafia down. It's the most powerful and I will do everything in my power to stop them. Even you." He laughed out. God's sake, if he wasn't so scary to look at I would probably be arguing with him right now.

He's not wrong. The Italian mafia is over the Spanish, Irish, Russian, and even the Albanian! It's quite impressive, don't you think? I do. To think that Romeo was worried about my father when everyone else is out for him.

Yeah, my father murdered his... but, his father was a piece of shit after all. "I'm on my period," I told him and looked down at my pants. The same thing I said to Philip and Romeo that day. The men weren't aware of what period meant.

"I'm bleeding out of my vagina!" I announced. Andrei came closer and cut all of the ropes. He then forced me up as he looked at my ass. "I don't see any blood." He smirked.

"I'm wearing an old tampon, that's why." I lied. I guess he has been working with liars for so long that he could sense it on me. I've lied through my whole life so maybe I could trick him?

He turned around and spoke Russian to the one with the long hat. The man nodded and left the basement. He pushed me back down onto the chair and then pulled his knife out of his pocket. I flinched when he pulled it close to my face. "Try to escape and I will destroy this pretty face, хорошо?"

I don't know what that means but sure.. sure. I nodded. I can't believe this is my second time getting kidnapped, what did I do to deserve this bullshit? I'm fucking starving and I need to pee.

_____

After several of hours being in this shit hole, the man came back with a package of tampons in his right hand, in his left hand, there was some bread. Jesus fucking Christ, I want to eat. I'm willing to do anything to get food.

Andrei took the box out of his hand and took a tampon out and then gave it to me. "You can do it in here if you're that desperate." He told me. Does he want me to put a tampon inside of me when every man in this room is watching?

I started laughing sarcastically. "You are a fucking psychopath." I shook my head and took the tampon. I don't even need it, how am I going to do this? The outside of the tampon was some rough material. I can do this, I know I can. Is it going to be rough enough to stab someone? I don't know.

Even if I did, it would be a lost cause. I'm trapped in a room with four men. I need a distraction so I at least can find a safe way out of here. I can't depend on Romeo, I don't even know if he's alive.

I can't depend on Harper either, I have no idea what that girl is doing at this moment. If she's faking or if she means that she's in love. I don't even know if I want to question anything about that situation. I just know not to expect her to come back and look for me.

The only person that could help right now, is me. I've always been a smart kid or person but in situations where I'm stressed or nervous, I tend to do stupid things. It's not my fault, I don't care what anyone says. Anxiety is the thing that holds me back from just running away.
____________________________

Hi everyone! I thought that I should be a little nice to you guys and update a little earlier than normal. Y'all better be grateful and to return the favour you can vote😏

I hope you liked reading even though I feel like these chapters absolutely suck at the moment lol, I'm trying my best so don't give up on me already!

Anyways, I hope you guys had a good day/night or whatever the clock is where you live, it's currently 1:00 am where I live so the day is just getting started. Remember that I love you a lot and take care!<3