53.

I woke up to my mom sitting on my bed I was gonna sit up to see if I was hallucinating but she pulled me back down. "Shh, no darling. You've had one big night and your body needs to rest, don't you think?" She asked me as she put her hand on my forehead to feel the warmth. She smiled as I slowly sat up again.

"Mom, what are you doing here? Aren't you—"

"Dead? Only my body is dead, my dear. My soul is always going to be here to see you grow. I came here to give you a message, a message of my own." Mom told me and held my hands, it felt so real. I slowly nodded my head, waiting for her to go on and tell me what the message was. She's my guardian angel, she's always been.

"Don't make the same mistake I made, putting all of your trust into worthless men that's going to screw you over. You can't trust anyone but yourself. Sienna, I can't help you more than this but you have to get out of here, soon." She whispered as she came closer. I nodded and was about to answer until I blinked and she disappeared. I stared at the door, feeling shocked. She's trying to protect me. She knows something I don't.

The door went up and it was Romeo, he had clothes in his hands and threw them on the bed as he closed the door. "Take this on." He said and pointed at the clothes. He turned around, and he never does that whenever I'm changing. I did it anyway, grabbed the sweater and took it on, the same with the sweatpants. I looked so weird.

"Let's go." Romeo mumbled and opened the door while walking out. "Where are we going?" I asked and followed him from behind. I was trying to catch up with him but I wasn't quick enough. "Home." He answered. We took the elevator to get out of Sean's penthouse, but as soon as we got downstairs to the lobby, Sean came running down the stairs.

"No, De Carlo. Don't do that to her." Do what to me? I've never been so confused before. Before Romeo could answer, Phil came in and grabbed me by my arm. "The car is out here. Let's go." He said and dragged me out. I tried meeting his eyes but Phil just stared at the ground.

"Philip what's going on?" I asked, he pushed me into the backseat with no answer and slammed the door. He got in the car and sat down next to the drivers seat. A minutes after Romeo quickly joined in and sat down inside of the car right next to me. "I'm so sorry, Sienna." Philip said. I turned to Romeo and waited for him to say something.

"I love you, don't ever forget that." Romeo whispered. "Tell me what the fuck is going on." I demanded and remembered what my mother had said to me earlier when I saw her in the bedroom. Don't trust anyone but yourself. After twenty minutes of a bumpy ride, the car stopped and Romeo got out and held the door for me.

I wrapped my arms around myself, feeling anxious and nervous and other feelings I don't even know how to describe. I could see a black car far away from us but couldn't see that much more. Suddenly a car pulled over to us and it was Antonio, Phil stepped out of his car and shook his head at me. Antonio came closer and nodded to Romeo. What the fuck is going on.

Antonio stood on my right side and Romeo on my left. That's when they grabbed my arms tightly so I couldn't escape and began moving forward and down to the black car. "Stop, Romeo what the fuck is going on? Who are those people? Jesus fuck, let me down!" I yelled as I tried to fight myself out of their hands.

And when we were finally up close, I realized that it was my father. Romeo had promised me that I wouldn't go back to him. He's a fucking liar, and my mother was right as always. Don't trust any single human being, no matter what it depends on. "Remember your part of the deal, Capello." Antonio said to my father, my father nodded and looked at me like it was the first time he had seen me.

I wish that shot had killed him. I wish I had killed Romeo and Antonio when I had the chance. I looked at Romeo and shook my head at him, I don't know if I was in shock or denial right now. I looked back and that it was completely empty here, but I could hear a  road nearby. If I run fast enough I can make it.

So I ran. I ran as much as I fucking could. I've never ran this fast before, ever in my life. I could hear Antonio and Romeo run after me from behind and it was all going so well, I was getting so far. Yeah until Philip tackled me as I fell down to the floor and he held my arms behind my back and whispered, "You have to do this, Sienna. Not for him, but for you."

I responded with a loud sob. "Don't take me back to him, don't take me fucking back to him." I was yelling at Phil, begging for help. Antonio grabbed me and forced me to stand up. Romeo couldn't even look my way as he just held my arm roughly and forced me back to my father.

"You promised me you weren't going to do this, you fucking promised me you dirty fucking liar!" I screamed at Romeo. Cursing at him in so many different ways and with different words. My voice cracked too many times, not being able to yell and cry at the same time. I stood on my legs and they let go of me as my father opened his arms for me and forced me into a hug.

"You're home, tesoro."
________________________

Hello everyone, this is such a heartbreaking chapter, I know. I'm so sorry but if it helps, I can gladly talk with a therapist because of the pain I have put on you others. I must be a psychopath or sociopath. VERY SORRY.

If it makes you feel any better, I broke up with my boyfriend Shaun. He tried to manipulate me and when I confronted him about it, he tried to manipulate me by saying that he didn't manipulate me. Moral of the story, fuck men.

Otherwise I hope I don't ruined your day that much, I hope you had a great day and happy new year to all of you out there! Was I the only one who cried though? No? Just me? Okay. I love you guys sooo much! Thank you for being sweethearts.

And also, did you like the chapter? Please vote if you did and comment what you liked the most or just comment something, I don't really care about what it is. I love reading all of your comments, and I try to respond to most of them. I love you guys so much.

I'll see you the next time I update<3