52.

"Did you know that your ex-boyfriend was Russian? As in mafia Russian?" Sean asked me. I looked around and sat down on the couch. I don't know why Romeo told him to bring me here, but here I fucking am. His penthouse was fucking giant but right now I could only think about Harper being at the hospital.

"What are you trying to say? That I'm working with them?" I asked and looked down at the floor. He sat down next to me and clenched his jaw. "I would like it very much if you answered my question," Sean answered with his Irish accent wearing off. I'm still in shock, I knew that the Russian kidnapper Andrei was crazy but this was on another level.

But I didn't think he would get a sex tape of me losing my virginity. A tape I didn't even know existed. "Can I ask you a question? Why are you still working with the Italians after my dad screwed you over?" I asked and looked into his eyes. He frowned but it quickly turned into a big smile.

Sean grabbed a glass and poured some scotch down in the glass. He grabbed it and took a sip of it. "There's a lot of things you don't seem to understand, Sienna. I know you haven't been away for that long." He chuckled. I raised an eyebrow and his comment and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Betrayal is one thing, Sienna. I should be killing you because of your father's mistakes." He told me as his knee touched mine.
"Why aren't you doing exactly that, then?" I asked and shifted in my seat.

"Because Romeo told me to keep you alive. I still want to figure out what's so special about you." Sean said and removed a strand of hair that was in my face. I swallowed thickly, feeling nervous because I had no idea what was going on. Should I ask something? Change the subject? I have to think of something, quick.

"Are the Albanians on our side?" That was the only thing I could think of. They are very powerful, and Romeo would have so much power with them on the side.

"Of course they are. The thing is that they only have useful weapons, we need backup. Can you guess who we need to get in touch with now?" He explained and asked me. I didn't say a word as I began thinking about it. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Mexicans?" I said it as a question because I wasn't sure. I'm shit at geography. "No. You know the Mexicans won't associate with us after what happened back in 2015. Think bigger, who's Albania's biggest enemy in the mafia world?"

I looked at Sean's facial expressions softening every time he said a word to me.

"The Turks, of course." I sighed. He nodded and took a big slurp of the scotch. He seemed like he was grieving with it somehow. It was going to become a blood shower no matter what he decided to do with Romeo.

"Why didn't we just ask the Spanish mafia instead of a whole new war between the Albanians and Turks?" I asked. Sean rolled his eyes at me which I found very rude. I hadn't been attached to the mafia for so long so no shit, I'm not aware of everything that has happened.

"How long have you been away? The Spanish mafia was ruined after the attack in 2018." Sean answered my question once again. I sighed because I knew that this question I was about to ask, would make him either roll his eyes at me or scoff.

"What happened in 2015 and 2018?" I cleared my throat awkwardly after asking him that. He didn't scoff or roll his eyes. That surprised me.

"The Mexicans decided to screw me and the Irish mafia over because of a disagreement so I threatened with killing his wife. Good old memories. Anyway, when they paid their debt for betraying me I let his wife go and said that he would rather kill himself rather than work with me again." Sean told me.

"In 2018 Benjamín Pérez was brutally murdered. You probably don't know who that is, the leader of the biggest mafia in Spain. His son stepped up as a replacement. Who was Spain's most secret but loyal associate?" He asked me. I was getting annoyed by Sean's game right now but luckily I knew the answer to this one.