Year 3, Day 241

A/N: For the many times that I found my Will in you, thanks Scud! This chapter is for the many nights you made me laugh, baked me cookies (even if I hated sweets), pushed me to write because you knew I loved it, and mostly, for being a friend (my best friend) for the last 7 years. Please love, fight and get better. I love you.

As for you my dear readers, thanks. Your reads, comments and votes are getting me through a lot. The pages are all I can give you back, that and my ever reliable virtual hugs.

P.S. Since we're on the topic of best friends, why don't you tell me about yours on the comment section? *wink* Also, what are your thoughts on domestic abuse?

***

"Give that back or I'm gonna smack your head, you little thief." Bobby's mother was screaming. I'm sure half the block heard her.

"Oh you'll be sorry," she warned in a threatening tone.

There was no way Bobby would take something that wasn't his especially from his parents. He feared them too much; I mean he never explicitly told me, but his bruises were enough warnings.

"It's mine." I heard him say from the other side of the fence.

My gut told me to comfort him, to let him know I'm right here, but I wondered if he'd want me to.

"It's mine. It's mine. It's mine. It's mine. He gave it to me; it's mine. You can't take it away too. It's mine."