17 | 'boyfriend'

-ella pov-

I shut down my phone and I and Jake walk upstairs. We talk for a bit before I lay down on my bed with him still there. I rest my head on my pillow before quickly drifting off to sleep.

-matt pov-

I wasn't mad at Ella. I was just mad at Ella because she could just have told me how he felt. So I was mad at Ella. I wanted to call her but something was holding me back.

I don't know if it was fear, anger, or just embarrassment. I was alone in my room for a while and the house was silent, so I went to see what Chris and Nik were doing.

I walk into Chris's room and see him sleeping on his bed. I close the door and head to Nick's room, finding him on the edge of his bed with only his desk light on.

"Hey" I said sitting beside him.

"Are you mad at us?" He asks silently.

"No, I'm just disappointed" I respond.

"Sorry" Nick says as I nodd.

"I'm worried about her" He didn't name any names but I know he was talking about Ella.

"Same," I say as I turn my phone on to check her location. It was off.

"She may be sleeping" Nick says.

"No way she never goes to sleep early" I say before spamming Ella with texts.

-jake pov-

I was sitting on Ella's bed watching her slowly fall asleep. When she does, I take the opportunity to turn on her phone that she had shut off, and attempt to unlock it. I put her date of birth and the phone unlocks.

I go to messages and see a boy under the name of "Matty baby".

"She can't have a boyfriend" I think to myself.

He was blowing up her phone heavily. Even this kid name "The Gay triplet" on her phone.

He kept saying 'Sorry' and the Matt boy said 

'Where are you? Can you call me?" It says.

 I didn't want other guys texting her so I said, 'She's busy' and then put a smirk emoji. About 5 seconds later he responds. 'Who is this?' He says.

'Her boyfriend' I say knowing damn well I'm Ella's ex. He just reads the message and I get left alone for about 10 minutes or so.

-matt pov-

As I'm texting Ella, she finally responds.

'She's busy' It says. She wasn't alone. She was with someone else.

'Who is this' I type in the phone before sending the message.

 'Hey boyfriend' I see that it says. Ella? Boyfriend? Never. The only boyfriend she ever had was Jake. I didn't respond I just read the text. And he left her. I didn't tell Nick because I was a little embarrassed.

"Goodnight Nick" I say before leaving him there all alone.

-time skip to the next morning-

-ella pov-

I woke up to see that Jake was gone. I look at my desk and see that my phone isn't there. It's on the bed. I didn't touch my phone at all last night but I thought nothing of it. I open my phone and see that the last text id sent Matt was 'Her boyfriend'.

I didn't text Matt at all. It must've been Jake. Oh my gosh. I need to text Nick about this. He also sends me like 42 messages. I call him and it rings just once before he picks up.

"Oh my gosh, Ella your ok I'm so soryy" He says.

"For what sorry for what?" I ask him. He didn't do anything.

"I made you go with Chris's and I's plan. I'm so sorry for forcing you" He says with a guilty voice.

"It's fine Nick. You didn't force me I kinda wanted to do it" I say smiling to reassure.

"Ok so were good?" He asks.

"When weren't we?" I ask him.

"Well you kinda ignored us all" Nick says.

"Oh someone came yesterday so I was keeping them company" I say.

"Who came?" He asks.

"Jake" I say.

"Oh. WAIT WHAT JAKE?" He yells.

"Yeah, he said he wanted me back" I say.

"What did he sa- you know what that's not my buisness" Nick says.

"He was the one texting Matt last night I think" I say.

"He texted Matt?" Nick asks confused.

"Yeah" I say.

"Where are Matt and Chris?" I ask him.

"Matts in his room and Chris is dead asleep" He says.

"Tell Matt I wasn't ignoring him please" I say to Nick before he says 'ok'.

"Wanna come  over?" He asks.

"Yeah sure just give me like 10 minutes" I say before we say our bye's and I go get ready.

-yall should be scared-