21 | talk

-ella pov-

"I'm scared" I tell Chris.

"Don't be I'll tell him to be gentle with you" Chris says before we hear the doorbell ring.

"Fuck ill go open it" I say getting up and heading towards the door and opening it revealing Nick and Matt.

"Hey Nick come in" I said greeting him with a smile.

"Hey, Matt" I say with a more faint smile.

"Hi, Ella" He says as he comes in and I close the door.

"Matt, can I talk to you?" Chris asks.

"Ok" He says as they leave the room.

-chris pov-

"What's going on?" Matt asks confused.

"Take it easy when you talk to Ella. She's scared about it"  I tell him.

"Damn ok" Matt says as we head back into the living room.

-ella pov-

I see Chris and Matt walk back into the room before Matt speaks up.

"Ella, can I talk to you?" He asks me.

"Sure" I say. We didn't wanna talk anywhere close to Nick and Chris, so we went up to my room.

"Wow haven't been in here in a while" He says sitting on the bed.

"You never have been" I say sitting down a little far from him.

"What did you wanna say?" I ask him breaking the silence.

"I'm sorry for making you cry today. My jealousy took the best of me." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"I was jealous when you were with Jake" He says.

"Why were you jealous tho?" I ask him. He scoots over and takes my hands in his and faces me.

"Ella?" He asks.

"Yeah?" I say back.

"I have feelings for you" He says looking at me in the eye.

"Kind of obvious" I say smiling at him making him smile.

"Ella ever since the first time I kissed you, I can't stop thinking bout you, you've never left my mind" He says as I can see the sparkle in his eyes as he speaks.

"You've never left mine" I say looking into his ocean blue eyes. I look down at his lips and he notices, making him grab my jaw and lean closer to my face. 

I grab the back of his head and lean even closer to his face and I'm inches away from his lips. I look at his lips and then his eyes before connecting my lips to his. Our few pecks turn into a makeout session. I missed this feeling.

*that shit was so corny im sorry*

I hear Chris and Nick call us from downstairs but I don't let it distract me.

-nick pov-

"Let's play twister" I suggest to Chris.

"Ok but let's get Matt and Ella" Chris says.

"ELLA MATT COME DOWN HERE" I scream.

"Bro let's go get them" I say as Chris and I walk upstairs. I open Ella's door slowly to find her kissing Matt. Every time.

"Twister time" I whisper making them shoot up and look at me.

"NICK" Matt yells.

"Twister come downstairs" I say acting as if nothing happened.

-matt pov-

I was in my moment with Ella when Nick's dumbass came into the room.

"Twister time" I hear him whisper.

"NICK" I yell.

"Twister come downstairs" he says and then leaves. I look at Ella who is smiling and I give her one last kiss before carrying her bridal style. 

"Ahh" She yells as I pick her up.

"You're safe with me" I say kissing her cheek. We arrive in the living room and I put her down before looking at Chris and seeing he's all bruised up as he lifts his shirt.

"Chris, why are you all bruised up all over your chest?" I ask him as he looks at Ella.

"Jake was here when I got here earlier and he was talking shit so I fought him" Chris says.

"Why is he everywhere but his home?" Nick asked making us laugh.

"Ok let's start" Nick says spinning the game spinner.

"RIght foot red" He says as he places his foot on a red circle.

"My turn" Chris says as he spins the wheel.

"Left-hand green" He says placing his hand on the green.

"Ok so we need to place our body part on the color the wheel tells us to?" Matt asks.

"Yeah" I say.

"This is boring" Chris says after falling and making us laugh.

"Let's watch 'Stranger Things' instead" I suggest.

"Good idea" Nick says giving me the remote so I put it on the TV.

"Come here" Matt says pulling me onto the couch and scooting me over closer to him as he kisses my forehead.

"I'll never hurt you again" He says looking down at me as I shoot him a smile as my response.

-lovey-dovey-