01 | real friends

HELP: flashbacks are like this, and the present is like this.

-ella pov-

I was heading to the twin's house for the 5th time this week. It's the beginning of summer anyway. I had nothing to do. And twins you ask? I know they're triplets but Matt and I, don't click. 

He's always being mean to me, and I'm always being mean to him. We never got along growing up either. So he's dead to me. Not a triplet. I remember this one time. 

-"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU". It was my 6th birthday and they were all singing happy birthday to me. All my friends and the triplets. I blew the candles and all of the sudden, my head is on the cake. I lift my head up and see Matt laughing. He just smashed my face in the cake. I get up and chase him all around the kitchen table.-

Ever since that day, I never got along with him, ever. And by ever I mean ever. His smile always fades away when he sees me. And so does mine. His presence makes me want to jump off the nearest cliff. 

I need to get going anyway, so I grab my air forces, put them on, and get in my car. I drive to their house who is only 15 minutes away and finally make it. I ring the doorbell and wait for a response. I'm greeted by Nick opening the door.

"Hey" I say to Nick hugging him.

"Hii I'm happy to see you, again." he says.

"WHO IS IT?" I hear a voice yell.

"Ella" Nick says bringing me to the kitchen where they all were before.

"Why all of a sudden I wanna throw up when I see your face?" Matt says looking at me with a disgusted face.

"Why do I feel like going back home?" I say giving him a dirty look.

"Ok, that's enough. Hey Ella" Chris says hugging me.

"Hi, Chrissy" I say hugging him back.

"It's either Christopher or Chris. Chrissy's for his real friends" Matt says looking down at his phone.

"I am his friend, just not yours" I say.

"I'm never gonna be your friend. I wouldn't wanna be friends with a little girl. Why are you even always here anyway?" Matt asks getting up.

"For your brothers, not your bitch ass" I say looking at him.

"What you say?" he says getting close to me.

"Read my lips 'I'm here for your brothers, not your bitch ass'" I say as Matt looks at my lips.

"Stop staring matt you'll fall in love" Nick says jokingly.

"Never with her" Matt says looking at me in the eye.

"Whatever" I say as Matt and I both head to sit on the same chair.

"Hey move dumbass" Matt says trying to sit on the chair.

"No I came here first" I say getting annoyed.

"It's my house" Matt says.

"It's MaryLou's and Jimmy's house, not yours, you don't pay bills" I say rolling my eyes.

"I live here now move" Matt says before pushing me against the floor extremely hard making me feel pain as tears fall from my eyes.

"OW " I say on the floor holding my wrist.

"Oh my gosh, Ella are you ok?" Nick asks me.

"My wrist" I say as Matt just laughs not feeling my pain.

"Matt what the fuck bro" Chris says.

"Oh, she's hurt for real?" Matt says looking concerned.

"Yeah stupid, oh my gosh it's swollen" Nick says looking at my arm.

"We need to go to a hospital" Chris says looking at Matt as Nick does the same.

"What you guys looking at me for?" Matt says.

"You're the only one that can drive" Nick says rolling his eyes.

"Fine" Matt says grabbing his keys and heading out as  Nick and Chris help me out.

-Hope you guys liked this chapter-