10 | movie night

-chris pov-

"Nick comes here," I say signaling Nick to come into my room.

"Yeah?" he says.

"We need to find a way for Ella and Matt to be together alone again," I say to Nick quietly.

"Let's start watching a movie then leave the room and pretend like we're making something" Nick suggested.

"Perfect," I say.

"Get some candy and ill go take the pillows and blankets," Nick says.

"Ok," I say before leaving the room and heading to our pantry. I grab some Skittles, Popcorn, and other snacks for our movie night. Or their movie night.

"Ok I got all the stuff but only one blanket so they can share and cuddle," nick says meeting me in the kitchen.

"Good idea, bring it in the living room," I tell him before he says 'ok' and leaves.

"MATT ELLA COME DOWN HERE" we yell before they come downstairs revealing the setup we made for their movie night. Shhhhh.

"What is this?" Matt asks. 

"We're gonna have a movie night," Nick says covering the fact that this is only for them.

"Ok ill go get comfortable," Ella says. 

"Go ahead Matt," We say to him.

"Why me?" he asks.

"Ok ill go then stupid," I say walking into the living room.

We all get comfortable and put a movie on. After about 10 minutes Nick said he needed to go to the bathroom and I said I was getting more snacks.

"ITS WORKING" Nick whisper yells.

"I don't know what's gonna happen I wanna go back there.

"NO NICK" I say. 

"Ok ok well wait" He says.

-ella pov-   

Nick went to the bathroom and Chris went to get some more snacks so it was just Matt and me. We only had one little blanket and I was cold, so I pulled it in my direction to keep me warm.

"Hey" Matt says pulling the blanket.

"What I'm cold" I say back.

"Ok then just scoot over" He says.

"Fine" I say getting closer to him.

"Can I?" I say before Matt nodded and lets me lay my head on his shoulder.

"What if she dies?" Matt asks.

"Don't say that" I say hitting his lap.

"Ok ok" He says.

"Ahhhh" Matt yawns lifting his arms and putting his arms around me.

"You're not slick" I tell him smiling.

"Just trynna keep myself warm," He says smiling down at me.

-matt pov-

"I'm sorry Ella" I say breaking the silence.

"Matt you apologized already" She says sitting up.

"I know but, I've been so mean to you for so long. I've called you names, and I hurt you numerous times." I say looking at her. 

She looks into my eyes and looks down at my lips. She starts leaning in and I do the same. 

Shortly after our lips connect. It was the first time in forever I felt attached to Ella.

 All my life I hated her. I wanted nothing to do with her. But now I felt connected to her. It was a feeling I knew I needed forever.

-lovers-

-blessing yall with 2 chapters in 2 days <33-