30 | planning

-ella pov-

We arrive at the triplets and before Matt opened the door I stopped him.

"Wait we should prank them" I say.

"How?" He asks me.

"We say that I cant come over ever again and that I just came to get my stuff" I say as he nods and I open the door. My face was already red from all my crying so I didn't need to fake anything.

"Why is your face so red?" Nick asks as Matt and I walk into the kitchen.

"Matt doesn't want me to come here or for us to see each other anymore so this is goodbye" I say.

"Wait for what? No Matt you can't do that" Nick says turning red.

"I did tho" Matt says.

"She's not leaving until you take it back" Chris says pulling me behind him.

"Ella get your stuff and leave" Matt says as I try to move.

"No Ella stay still" Nick says looking at me move.

"Ok let her go" Matt says getting closer to Chris.

"No she's not leaving, Ella your not leaving" Chris says first to Matt and then to me. Matt starts laughing which makes me start laughing.

"Is this a funny manner?" Nick asks as I run from behind Chris and stand beside Matt.

"Were joking" Matt says dying of laughter.

"You're face Chris" I say laughing.

"Bro you guys are so annoying" Nick says as Chris rolls his eyes as Matt and I calm down.

"Hey where are the waffles" I ask.

"The batters over there" Chris says pointing at the bowl.

"You guys didn't make it?" Matt asks.

"No finish what you guys started" Nick says before looking at my arm as his eyes widen.

"Ok maybe I'll help" He says making his way to the counter and plugging the waffle maker and making some waffles. We eat and talk before Matt says he has to do something to do.

-matt pov-

We were eating and I realized I still haven't planned a way to ask Ella out.

"I'm gonna go plan asking Ella out" I whisper in Chris's ear and then Nick's.

"I need to go plan something" I say before heading upstairs.

-ella pov-

"Oh my gosh, I almost forgot I need to post the video tonight it's friday" Nick going upstairs.

"Don't tell me you have something to do to" I say looking at Chris.

"Don't worry Nick's coming back" Chris says before Nick comes back downstairs and sits down as Chris and I laugh.

"Ok let me do this real quick" Nick says.

"We don't need to know everything you're doing Nick" Chris says.

"Without him theirs no editing Chris" I say.

"So true" Nick says.

"Should I go find Matt?" I ask them before getting up and they both quickly stand up.

"No don't go he's umm..." Chris says looking around.

"He needs his daily alone time" Nick says as Chris nodd.

"Ok, I guess" I say sitting back down.

"Hey I have a question" Chris says.

"Go" I say.