Chapter 18: Mark Me

Titus threw open the back door and ran up the stairs with me still wrapped around him. Without letting me go, he laid us down on the bed with him hovering over me and crashed his lips down onto mine again. With so little fabric between us I could feel his excitement growing in his swim shorts. I ran my hands down his chest which was met with an approving growl from deep in his chest. I lightly traced along his abs, down toward the V of his hips which were grinding against mine. His tongue dominated mine and as he nipped and sucked on my lower lip eliciting a soft moan from me. 

When he pulled his lips from mine he traced them down my jawline and neck, stopping to nip and suck on my marking spot. I squirmed underneath him as the sparks between us became a fire burning between my legs. 

"Titus," I moaned. I could feel his lips curl upward as he moved further down to nip at the top of my cleavage. He reached the space between my breasts and his hand came up to my bikini top ripping it off with one swift motion leaving me completely exposed to him. He lifted his head and took in the view.

"Fuck you're perfect," he grumbled before taking my nipple into his mouth licking and sucking while using his other hand to play with the free one. It made my hips buck harder against him. Titus pushed my hips back down with his free hand and slid his fingers along my slit through my bathing suit. My hands wound their way through his hair and pulled him from one breast to the other while I moaned. Before I could register what was happening, Titus ripped my bathing suit bottoms off and released my nipple from his mouth. 

He licked down my stomach to my hips before biting down on them softly. I tried to move them back but he continued to hold me in place while he teased me with his fingers. Before his mouth could quelle the fire that was burning between my legs he stopped to look up at me. 

"Are you sure? I don't know if I can stop." 

"Yes," it came out far more breathlessly than I intended. "Please," I lightly guided his head back down and he willingly continued, licking my lips softly and slowly, teasing me. I lifted my hips slightly and he took the hint, diving his tongue inside my folds to find my clit. He sucked and licked like his life depended on it. I could feel a hard tension building in me, pushing me closer and closer to the edge. 

Titus inserted a finger deep inside of me without stopping his assault with his tongue. He moved his finger faster as he watched me getting closer and closer to the edge. My pleasure clearly spurred him to move harder and faster. 

"Titus!" I almost screamed as I tried to hold back the flood breaking within me. He inserted a second finger which brought only a moment of discomfort before it increased my pleasure tenfold.

"Come for me," he growled. The vibrations pushed me over the edge. I pulled on his hair as my hips bucked and my body released. Titus didn't immediately move from between my legs, instead he licked and sucked until I felt the beginnings of another orgasm coming. 

Titus lifted himself up and came back up to meet my lips with his. I could taste myself on his tongue as he kissed me more slowly. I could feel a hint of hesitation behind the kiss. I reached down and tugged at his shorts to encourage him. I wasn't finished with him yet. 

"You're sure?" 

"Titus," I forced him to look at me. "I've never been more sure." 

He smiled and kissed me again, more roughly while he pushed down his shorts. I reached down to stroke him but he pushed my hand back over my head and held it there.

"If you do that, I won't make it," he growled. 

He pulled back and positioned himself at my entrance keeping all his weight on his forearms on either side of me. He took a deep breath and slowly pushed himself inside me. It was a little  uncomfortable at first but the wetness between my thighs allowed him to move more easily and it was bearable until he reached a certain point. I inhaled sharply and he looked at me with concern. 

"I know baby. I know. I'm sorry but if I just do the last push all the way it will be over," Titus whispered reassuringly in my ear as he kissed softly. 

I nodded slightly, "do it." 

He groaned as he pushed the last of himself into me. He waited a minute for the discomfort to dissipate. Titus continued to kiss me softly all over my face before he rested his forehead against mine. 

After a moment the feeling passed and I pushed my hips against him just a little bit. He looked at me and I nodded. His smile lit up the room as he slowly moved with his eyes watching me closely to make sure I wasn't uncomfortable. 

"Liana," he moaned as he picked up his speed. "You're so tight. Fuck, you're perfect." 

Titus licked my mark spot which made me move harder against his rhythm. Our moans and breaths got louder and heavier as he moved faster, his body hard body slapping against me as the tension and fire burned between us. 

With one hand Titus held both of mine over my head and with the other he held my hips, moving us together. The tension in his body increased and he moved with less precision. I could tell his own peak was fast approaching. 

"Fuck Liana," he moaned again. 

"Mark me," I replied. 

Without any further encouragement Titus lowered his lips to my neck with his canines extended. As we both came together Titus bit down hard into my neck and I let a loud scream out from the pure pleasure of the orgasm and the bite, sealing the mate bond.  

He released from my neck and fell down beside me with a loud sigh. 

"My god... That was better than I could have imagined." He rolled toward me. 

I reached out my hand and stroked the stubble growing on his cheeks and chin. "I've heard it's the best with your mate," I giggled.

"I don't have anything to compare to but I don't think I would ever want anything else," Titus pulled me toward him and kissed my cheek. 

I looked back at him in surprise. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I've never done that before."

"Never?"

"Never Liana. I was waiting for my mate." 

"But you're so hot!" I turned around and saw him smirking. "You're lying." 

"I'm not lying but I am glad you think I'm so hot that I couldn't possibly have waited." There was a silent moment between the two of us as we pushed our foreheads together. "So my Luna, tomorrow we let the wolves out." 

"Tomorrow we let the wolves out." I turned back around letting Titus pull my back against his chest as we both dozed off into a restful sleep.