Chapter 14: No More Bullshit

The walk-in closet was absolutely amazing! On my side there were several racks. Some were filled with elegant dresses, another with sun dresses, skirts, and business attire, then there were casual sweaters and shirts. At the far end there were two cabinets. One was a set of drawers loaded with under garments, sweat pants, and leggings. The other held a series of glass cases with jewelry. I stared at the gold necklaces, tiny gold chains and bracelets lined with jewels. There were two sets of pearl necklaces, both white and pink pearls. I could barely contain my surprise.

"You got all this for me?" I turned to face Titus who had stripped off his shirt and was scanning through his own set of casual wear.

"My sisters took care of the shopping but there are a few things that I picked out myself," he turned to face me. My eyes were drawn down his muscular jawline, following down toward his defined abs lowering to the deep V around his hips. When my eyes finally snapped back up Titus had cocked his eyebrow up at me and was smirking. "Did you hear me?"

I blushed and looked down toward my feet. I hadn't hear a word that he said and I had to admit it was because the mate bond was pulling me toward him physically.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you." He chuckled and lifted my chin up with his massive hand.

"Don't look away," he leaned down toward me and I instinctively closed my eyes and lifted my face toward him. After a moment I felt his breath on my ear. "I asked if you like everything."

He pulled back and I stared into his deep green eyes. I smiled, "I love everything. What are we doing?"

"Having trouble picking something out?"

"Well it would be easier if I knew what we were planning."

He smirked at me, threw on a red t-shirt from his own drawer and turned toward me. He was still in his boxers and my eyes were trying to wander but I wouldn't let him have the satisfaction. Titus turned toward my side and opened a couple of drawers.

"Turn around," he muttered twirling his finger at me.

"Because?"

"Because I am going to pick out what you're wearing and I don't want any arguments."

I thought for a moment and desperately wanted to argue and pick out my own clothes but I was curious so I grudgingly turned around and listened as he ruffled through the drawers and hangers sliding from one side of the rack to the other.

Before too long Titus turned me around to face him. He was very close and I could feel the heat rolling off his body sending sparks and shivers down my spine. My eyes came up to meet his and he leaned down to lightly press his lips to mine. His hands cupped my cheeks and then wrapped into my hair. I wrapped my arms around his waist. When he pulled back I saw the slight darkening of his eyes.

"Look at what I've chosen. I have to get some pants on." Titus walked toward a series of jeans hung at the front half of his side. I looked at the small chair placed beside a full length mirror hidden just behind my drawers. On the chair he had laid out tight black jeans, a soft and flowing cream coloured sleeveless shirt, a delicate gold chain necklace and bracelet, a white lace thong, and a white lace detailed bra.

"Very stylish," I said over my shoulder as I grabbed the jeans and went to pull them on. I bent over facing away from Titus and there was a low growl before he slammed into my back and his lips connected with my neck. I could feel that his wolf was pushing to the surface and so was Amara.

Mate! she shouted from the back of my mind. I had to push her back and cut her off. Both of us couldn't lose control to the wolves.

"Titus?" I whispered as he nibbled at my neck.