Chapter 13: Playing Games

I woke the next morning to Titus wrapped completely around me. His arm was draped around my waist holding me up against his bare chest, both of his legs were intertwined with mine, and his hot and sleepy breath fell softly across my face. Even before I opened my eyes I was smiling and inhaling his deep woodsy scent. I could also feel the dire urge to get to the washroom overwhelming the desire to stay where I was.

I tried to wiggle myself free without waking the massive sleeping puppy beside me; needless to say that this was a pointless endeavor. Titus stirred as I tried to untangle our legs.

"What are you doing?" He grumbled. His morning voice was even deeper and sexier which I didn't think was possible.

"Can I please get up?" I whined.

"If you tell me why you're already trying to escape."

"Bathroom and back, I promise."

"Fine, if you must," Titus sighed as he lifted his arm and let me loose from his grip. I scattered from the bed and rushed toward the door nearest the bed. I opened the door only to find that I had misjudged and this was the closet. Although the huge walk-in was filled with many colours and styles of clothing for me on one side and for Titus on the other, and I really wanted to look around it, I needed something else more.

As I closed the door I could hear Titus chuckling from the bed as he sat up to watch me. I shot him a playful death glare and he pointed toward one of the other doors. Thankfully, when I opened this door I found the bathroom. I was surprised.

Inside there was a large white clawfoot bathtub on the far wall. The wall itself was comprised almost completely of windows that let in the most beautiful natural light. Along the far wall there was a glass shower with steam heads and heated floors. Across from that, just to my left was a double vanity already loaded with some feminine items for me including hand creams, perfumes, and makeup.

I smiled, flushed the toilet and headed over to examine the perfumes on the counter. There were all kinds of brand names that I had never tried before. I took a spritz of the Dior and headed back into the bedroom looking forward to finally getting into the walk-in closet.

Returning to the room, Titus was on the phone talking in a hushed tone.

"No, no, no not this morning. Please give us the morning together and we will come up for dinner," I overheard.

I came around to face him sitting on the edge of the bed. He smiled up at me and mouthed a 'sorry' as he pointed to the phone. I shrugged and pushed his knees together with a devilish smile on my face. His eyes widened and I could hear his heart speeding up. I sat down straddling his lap, even though I was still in my sweatpants and sports bra I could tell that wouldn't last long.

"I have to go. We will be there for dinner. Do not come before then." There was still discussion from the other side.

I leaned forward and softly kissed his cheek over to his available ear. I nibbled softly on his ear lobe before nipping softly down toward his marking spot. He sighed softly moving the phone away from his mouth. Before he could say anything I sat back to press my finger to his lips and shake my head. He groaned softly and put the phone back to his ear.

"Can we talk about this later? I have pack business to take care of."

I ran my hands down his exposed sides and kissed down his collarbone. I could feel his member getting harder, pressing against my thigh. I resisted every instinct in me that said to grind against him again. I wanted to feel more but I wanted to have some fun first.

"No don't send Ven!" There was a short pause. "Alpha Marius is trying to call me; I have to go." Without another word he hung up the phone and threw it across the room.