🌧🩸☁️ That Time of the Month ☁️🩸🌧

How the Brothers and Datable comfort you during a period

(For AFAB reader)

💙Lucifer💙

He'll take you to his room or stay in yours while he works to keep an eye on you if the periods are really painful, and get whatever you need. He'll do his best to keep you from activities that make the pain worse unless you're stubborn about doing it.

💛Mammon💛

He's worried, especially if the pain's really bad. He'll ask Satan for books on it to try and learn how to help you better without having to ask you because he's worried you'd get embarrassed.

While he'll pretend he doesn't care he brings you lots of Chocolates and any food you're craving, after all you're him human.

🧡Leviathan🧡

He'll put anything on that you want to watch or play. He'll also order one day shipping on things you're craving to try and help you.

💚Satan💚

He'll just have you relax and read to you, and whenever you want something will get it for you. If you want to do something he'll try to find the least painful way for you.

💖Asmodeus💖

Warm baths, showers, and plenty of self care! He'll spoil you with all his feel good products if you accept it.

❤️Beelzebub❤️

He gives you more of his food than normal, and if the cramps get to bad will do anything for you or pick you up if you wish to be there.

💜Belphegor💜

He'll give lots of cuddles and drown you with warmth and blankets. He'll do his best to stay awake with you if you want him to.

❣️Diavolo❣️

He'll dismiss you if your cramps are really getting to you and bring you to the castle for care, where he'll spent time with you as long as you don't want to be alone and wait on you.

🤎Barbatos🤎

Tries to find calming tea and makes you special treats to cheer you up, and if you're in pain he'll do his best to get rid of it.

🖤Simeon🖤

He'll just cuddle you tons and try to help in any way you ask, he doesn't want to over do anything by accident.

🤍Solomon 🤍

He'll try to find a spell to get rid of the pain while bringing you his food (he's trying).

✨Luke✨

All he knows is that you're in pain, and that you need some cheering up. He'll bake you anything and everything you mention looks good or sounds good, while making a pillow fort to surprise you after RAD with.