🩸⛈💜Vindicta💜⛈🩸

*This is Inspired by The Fierce's video*

WARNING: Cussing and spoilers

MC's pov:

Why did I have to listen to Beel and look over this dumbass? This fricker is lucky I care about his brother or else by now I would have- no, be calm.. I get he's sorry for killing me but he still KILLED ME.  Why the fuck do I have to be calm? I have a right to be upset! I trusted him, and put myself in harms way to help him and he just.. kills me in cold blood. I just have to sit here, on the end of his bed, because he's 'sO sOrRy'. I trusted him.... Well, screw that, I should just leave... Wait wtf is touching me?!

I quickly turn around and see...him grabbing on to my arm looking sad and so sorry for himself... Does he fr want hugs and cuddles? After everything?

"You really have changed, haven't you?"

And then I hear a reply that makes my blood boil

"Yes.. I have."

He's changed? Yea right! You only care because I'm related to your dead sister! Otherwise you would've tried to kill me time and time again till it worked! Every single night I'm haunted by my own death. The blood, the screaming, the gurgling as I tried to breath... I'm not sure what even killed me, blood loss or drowning in my own blood.... 

"Well.."

I'll never be the same MC they all knew before, will I?

"So have I...."