It's Christmas Time

Just a slight little prelude to get into things. ;) I think you'll be surprised by the twists and turns I take this Christmas special. This is probably the only Time Lady OC I'll do this for, and let's see how it goes!

Also, please read the author's note at the end.

***

"Would all passengers please return to their seats and fasten their safety belts? We are experiencing slight turbulence."

"Slight?" Amy muttered as she ran through the starliner, running for the bridge. Rory had turned on the distress signal, and she was trying to get to the bridge. She burst in to see things going bang, and all of the crew looking at her. "I've sent for help," she panted.

"Who the hell are you?" the captain asked, startled.

"Look, there's friends of ours, OK?" Amy said, irritated. "And they can help us. They'll come."

The captain looked her over. "And what are you wearing?"

Amy looked at her police outfit, blushing. "That doesn't matter."

"Are you from the honeymoon suite?"

Amy blushed even more. "Oh, shut up!"

The doors opened again, and Rory entered in full Roman Centurion gear. "Amy, the light's stopped flashing," he said, holding up the distress signal device. "Does that mean they're coming?"

"Honeymoon suite?" the pilot asked dryly.

"Oh," Rory said blankly, looking them over. "Oh, the clothes. Er . . . it is just a bit of fun."

"Really, shut up," Amy hissed.

"Sensor loss on eighty percent of the hull," the copilot said.

"So, does this mean they're coming, or does it mean I need to change the bulb?" Rory asked Amy.

"They'll come," she nodded. "They always come."

"Right," Rory blew out a breath. "Well, they are cutting it kind of fine."

"If we can't stabilize the orbit, we're finished," the captain said.

"There's nothing to lock onto," the copilot shook his head. "I am flying blind!"

"Come on, Bad Wolf," Rory whispered. "Come on!"

The copilot frowned. "There's something coming alongside us. Something small, like a shuttle."

"Just this once, don't be late!" Amy pleaded.

"Ma'am, incoming message," the pilot announced. "It's from the other ship."

"On screen," she ordered.

The message flashed. "COME ALONG, PONDS!"

Rory laughed in delight as the captain frowned. "What does that mean?"

The doors onto the bridge opened, and the Bad Wolf strode in, smirking. "Merry Christmas!" she announced before looking Amy and Rory over. "Were you two in the middle of something?"

"Shut up!" both cried at the same time.

***

I had to throw that in there. Jessie is practically the queen of flirt here, so she'd know "fun" when she saw it. :P

I'm hoping to have this done by the end of the week, so we'll see how it goes. Apologies for everything, but school's starting to get in the way.

Anyway, author's note wise . . . I've been thinking about putting up a Tumblr account for a while. I think it would help me get in touch with other readers and help to not block up my account's message board. Give your opinions here, please! Should I, or should I not?

Expect "A Christmas Carol" soon!