Observations

So . . . I've been dealing with missing parts of these stories for a while, so let me know if you can read all the way to the end, and THAT INCLUDES THE AUTHOR'S NOTE!! Ahem . . . please?

Also, I'm going to be rebooting a story series I've sort of stopped for a bit, my Neverwinter Nights series. Thing is, it hasn't gotten a lot of reception since I'm mainly a fanfiction writer . . . so can you guys read it for me? I've placed them in a reading list called Neverwinter Nights if you guys would like to read.

Anyway, in this interlude, SHIELD's reaction to our 11s, and a bit of fluff time with said 11s.

Enjoy!

***

" . . . why does the Doctor get younger every single time he regenerates?" was all Coulson had to say as they watched the footage of the Doctor and Jessie at Craig's house.

"Jessie isn't complaining," May pointed out.

"She looks like one of those pirates from that one movie," Jenny observed absently. "What was it?"

"On Stranger Tides?" Fitz suggested.

"Yes! That's it!"

"Did they raid a Halloween store or something?" Saleen wondered as well.

"I like it," Jemma shrugged. "It fits her."

"And it's cute," Fitz nodded, knitting his eyebrows. "And awfully familiar . . . "

"At least we know his childish attitude hasn't changed," Coulson added.

"I like the bow tie, though," Fitz remarked.

"I just think it's weird," Saleen shook her head. "And from what little dialogue we've got from them . . . Captain Jack Harkness would be running with his tail between his legs. These two can flirt like there's no tomorrow."

"No kidding," May remarked.

Coulson, however, frowned at the pensive looks on FitzSimmons's faces. "FitzSimmons?" he asked. "You two all right?"

"Something's wrong," Jemma shook her head. "Something is very, very wrong."

As they debated even more, none of them noticed the glowing crack that had opened behind the viewscreen hanging on the wall.

***

"OK . . . this is bad."

"I got that."

"This is very, very bad."

"I got that the first time you said it."

"OK," the Doctor rubbed his hands together as he paced their bedroom, the photos Jessie had taken of all of the cracks flashing by on her phone. "OK. So, everywhere in time - and space - these cracks are opening everywhere."

"And we pulled out part of the TARDIS sign from the crack with the Silurians," Jessie added.

"So the TARDIS is in the center of this explosion," the Doctor nodded. "And this explosion happens in Amy's time."

"Does this give me an excuse to blame her?"

"No," he gave her a look. "It just means that all of this is centered around her."

"Oh, she is going to love you telling her that."

"Ha ha," he mocked dryly. "So, the question is . . . what is going to happen where the TARDIS explodes, and the universe goes bang?"

"And how do we stop that from happening so we can avoid the universe going bang?"

"Exactly," he pointed at her.

Jessie thought for a moment. "River said she'd see us again," she brought up. "When the Pandorica opens . . . "

"But the Pandorica is just a fairytale," the Doctor shook his head.

"Amy thought we were, too," Jessie pointed out. "Let's think for a moment that the Pandorica is real. We don't know exactly what it's capable of. Could it make the TARDIS explode?"

"I hope to Rassilon no," the Doctor sighed, sitting on the bed and rubbing his face with his hands. "I don't know."

"Say that again," she joked. "That's rare."

"I'd rather not."

"I know." She rubbed his back supportively. "We'll figure this out."

"Promise?"

"I promise." She smiled, kissing his cheek. "And then we find SHIELD and tell them what's going on."

"Sounds good," he grinned, jumping up. "Now, I have an idea about where we're going today!"

"And where's that?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Vavoom!" he cheered, running out.

Jessie blinked. "Va what?" she shouted, running after him. He just laughed gleefully. She sighed. "You are such a child!" she yelled, hurrying after him.

"I know you are, but what am I?" was his only reply.

"An idiot!"

***

*sigh* I love the 11s. :D But to be honest, I like the 10s more . . . although that innuendo in "The Lodgers" is very hard to beat. :P I foresee a flirting contest in "The Day of the Doctor."

Anyway, I have no idea how much of this author's note will show up, so if you can read past this, please let me know. I've contacted Wattpad about it, and hopefully they'll be able to do something about it . . . key word is "hopefully."

Anyway, keep an eye out for updates! We're hitting the end of this series!