Flirts and Confrontations

"Oh, typical bloke," Amy smirked flirtatiously, leaning on the console as the Doctor moved around her as far away as possibly to pilot. "Straight to fixing his monitor."

"That's the thing, Amy, I am not a typical bloke," the Doctor glared at her, still fuming.

"Sorry, did I do something wrong? 'Cos I'm getting kind of mixed signals here." She slapped the lever back down.

"Mixed signals?" he repeated angrily, flicking the lever back up again, neither of them seeing Jessie leaning on the railing above them, totally focused on their argument . . . though had them seen, they probably would have run screaming away, judging by how stony her face was, her eyes narrowed and blazing angrily. "How?"

"Oh, come on!" Amy rolled her eyes. "You turn up in the middle of the night, get me out of my bed in my nightie - which you then don't let me change out of for ages - and take me for a spin in your time machine. No, no, you're right, no mixed signals there. That is just a signal. Like a great big bat signal in the sky, get your coat off, the Doctor is in!"

"No!" the Doctor shouted at her angrily, having about had it. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! It's not like that! That's not what I'm like!"

"Then what are you like?" Amy folded her arms.

"I don't know. Gandalf! I'm a space Gandalf, or the little green one from Star Wars!" He mimed a lightsaber noise, Jessie smirking and walking along the walkway behind them so she could keep observing.

"You really are not," Amy smirked. "You are a bloke."

"I'm the Doctor," he countered. "And married."

"And every room you walk into, you laugh at all the men and show off to all the girls."

"Do not!"

"What about Rory?" The Doctor snorted and shook his head. "You laughed!"

"That was a snort," he corrected. "Of fondness."

"You are a bloke, and you don't know it." She walked up and tried to get her arms around his neck, him trying to shove her off, but she just kept going at it, Jessie narrowing her eyes as she went for the stairs. "And here I am to help - "

"That is not why you're here!" Jessie snapped, shoving her off before she could even attempt to kiss the Doctor. He wiped at his mouth furiously as Amy stumbled back into the console. "You stay away from him," she sneered, stalking forward, eyes narrowing and flashing gold.

Amy frowned. "Oh, so now the wife gets involved - "

"Well, of course I'm going to get involved, you just tried to seduce my husband!" Jessie shouted at her, glaring as the Doctor tried to regain his wits.

"He kissed me!" Amy tried.

"Like hell I would kiss you!" the Doctor shouted at her, glaring furiously. OK, that was the last straw. Seducing him was one thing, but then her blaming him?! No wonder Time Lords took their marriages, especially blood bonds, so seriously! He was right when he was Nine, humans really were stupid apes!

"Yes, he would definitely kiss you, that would explain everything I heard and saw when I was trying to find a coat!" Jessie shouted at her.

Amy's eyes widened. "You were watching - ?"

"Blood bonded," the Doctor explained, holding up his right hand, showing the scarring on his palm, Jessie doing the same. "We are literally connected in every single way, regeneration, even. There is no way to hide anything between us. And you, Amelia Pond, did not do a smart thing, because Time Lords are very possessive." He looked at Jessie. "But we are not throwing her in a black hole."

Jessie sneered. "Why not?"

"In her defense, she was nearly killed by something possessing her mind. Xtonic sunlight, the sun from the 42 ship - "

Jessie rolled her eyes. "So?"

The Doctor sighed. "I have a solution."

"What is it?" Amy asked with a smirk.

"Where's your fiancé?"

Amy blinked, startled, he was not thinking of telling Rory! "What?!"

"Rory. The other one. Where?"

"He's at his stag party!"

"This'll be fun to crash," Jessie smirked evilly. "And you, Amy, are so lucky you are not disintegrated."

Amy gulped as they headed off again.

***

My definition of the Bad Wolf with MissWolke's help: BAMF. Pretty much describes this incarnation of her perfectly. No nonsense kind of girl. We'll see what happens in "The Vampires of Venice," and afterwards. ;)

Oh, but after "The Vampires of Venice," I'll give you all a sneak peek into my fourth OC that I'll start working on after TBWC is caught up with the actual TV series. And I've gotta tell you, she is so adorable. Let's just say . . . the Apocalypse isn't the one who brings out the best in Rose. ;) This one does!

So maybe if you all give me comments, I'll update faster so you can see just who this girl is. ;) I hope you all like her!

Also, the "OC Takeover Days" are a go! Jessie's tentative days are February 20th/February 21st. Those days, Jessie will be the "official user" of Wattpad, and you can interact with her in any way you want! PM my account or post on my message board, just not on stories. :)