Its okay, i figured. (Ginny weasley.)

Your name was y/n y/l/n, and you attended school at some wizardry school named hogwarts. You were on Christmas vacation and you had the opportunity to spend it with your three best friends, Fred, George, and Ginny Weasley.

So of course, you did. You were spending the entire Christmas break at their house because they allowed you to, and so did your aunt.  Whom you lived with.

When you arrived, Molly, their mother, greeted you at the door and welcomed you in. As you walked in you had all eyes on you, and mollys hand on your shoulder.

You noticed two people from your school. You think their names were, hermoine, and Harry. The other one was Ron. "Hi y/n. Glad you could show up." Arthur nods to you, sipping his coffee. "Hi. I'm glad too."

"Hi." Hermoine says to you, with an assuring smile. You wave back

"Don't worry about them." Says George, coming out of nowhere and patting your back, as if sensing you were nervous. "Come on now." He says grabbing your hand and leading you to his room, where Fred and Ginny were.

After a while of talking, Ginny turned to face you and said, "y/n. Can we talk in my room?"
"Sure." You reply, standing up.

She opens the door and holds it for you, shitting it when you walk out, and leading you to her room. "So I have a question." She says shutting the door. "Yes?" You say.

"Do you.. have a crush on one of my brothers?"she says looking down and fidgeting with her fingers.

"Uh.. I mean. Yeah sorta." You reply.
"Which one. Like, which brother." She says looking at you.
You sigh, "George." You respond looking away.

"It's okay, I figured you did." She responds. "That's all I wanted to know, sorry. We can go back now". She says, grabbing your hand and leaving.