Thanks. (Hermoine granger oneshot.)

You were a raven claw 4th year attending school at hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizardry. You were upset at the moment, knowing you have detention soon, and that you lost your wand and notebook.
~~~~~~~~~
You were on your way to your dorm after detention ended, only to be greeted by your two best friends, Fred and George Weasley.
"Oi" "Ello y/n" they say, mimicking pirates and taking a role on each side of you.

"Hi George, Fred." You say nodding to each of them. "We heard you lost your stuff." George nods back.

"Oh yeah, unfortunately." You sigh, looking down.

"Hey, it's okay. We all lose stuff sometimes, don't worry we got your back." Fred says, rather comforting as he puts a hand on your shoulder.

"Thanks guys." You say looking at George, then Fred. You give them a kind smile as your about to walk away.

"Y/n!! Y/n wait!!" You hear, turning around. Fred and George look behind you as well.

You turn to see hermoine, running towards you waving stuff into the air. "My notebook!"
"Your wand!" George says, mimicking your tone.

You run towards her as she reaches the stuff out to you slowing down. You push past the stuff and hug hermoine, she hesitated to hug you back.

You take your stuff from her and say, "thank you!" "Of course, I have to go now though, I see you later?" She says out of breath. "Yeah!" You say smiling.

She had made your whole day better. :)