okay, professor. (Tom riddle smut)

WARNING- towards the end there's not really any smut it kinda just ends, BUT I'll make a part 2 where it's JUST smut

You had a substitute Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher, and wow when I tell you he was- just so attractive to you.

Which, you found good because he also found you attractive. Or so you thought (SPOILER - He does find you attractive girl TRUST ME)

His name was Tom Marvolo Riddle. You decided that since you found each other attractive, you were gonna try to get more than just quick glances at each other.

Before walking into class, you adjusted your skirt so it was a bit higher and showed more of your thigh than it normally did. You also wore these really cute black lace panties.

~~~~~~~~
When you walked into class, you sat down in the very front of the classroom, closest to his desk. You had made sure he can very clearly see under the desk, towards your legs. Sooo, you spread your legs a bit under the desk.

When he had finally started teaching you slowly started to spread your legs more, accidentally bumping your desk with your leg.
Which you weren't too embarrassed about because it had gotten his attention.

He looked at you as he kept talking, quickly looking up and down at you, from your black lace panties, to your face again, causing him to stutter.

He kept looking at your black lace panties for the rest of class every once and a while.

When class was finally over, you were about to leave a little disappointed that there wasn't any other friction. Right when you were going to leave, Tom said "y/n. Will you stay behind for a moment please?" You smirked, turning around. Letting the door shut on its own.

"Okay, professor." You say walking back to your desk, standing a few feet in front of it.

"Did you really think, you would get away with doing something so.. dirty?" He says. Standing up from his desk. "I can't believe you would want to do something to your teacher. " He says, walking towards you.

His words cause a heating sensation between your legs. He picks you up by the waist and sets you down on your desk.

"I know how you think about me, you want me to.. fuck you." He says, spreading your legs, and looking at the mess he'd made in between your legs. "I- yes" you admit, nodding your head.

"I'll give you what you want" he says, moving the lace panties to the side.

"Please, please do." You say.
"Hm, such a dirty whore for her teacher." He says. He trails his fingers up and down your sensitive clit, making you moan.

He stuffed two fingers inside of your pussy without warning, causing an incredibly loud moan to escape your lips. "Sh. You don't want anyone to hear us? How good your teacher makes you feel. Do you?" He says.

"No." You moan out.

T O   B E   C O N T I N U E D