I hate you. (Luna lovegood oneshot)

WARNING - THIS STORY IS SOOO UNREALISTIC BECAUSE, EVERYTIME I SHIFT I NEVER TALK TO LUNA, BUT I WANTED TO DO ONE OF HER BUT I DONT KNOW HOW SHE ACTS REALLY SO IM SO SORRY!

Recently you have been a new student to a school all about witchcraft named hogwarts. You were a ravenclaw 4th year. You had only made one friend with the name of 'Luna Lovegood' shes said to be one of the weirdest students at hogwarts, you don't agree with that.

She's a little mean, but not weird. You decided to go visit her dorm room to have a chat with her, seeing as you were bored and she was your only friend.

While walking through the halls you past a curly haired brunette, "oh hi!" She says waving at you. you just smile at her as she passes. The one with circle glasses whom you've heard is "Harry Potter" just chuckles, behind him is a short haired ginger, "sorry about her, she loves new people." He says to you. "Oh." You laugh.

They were cool. Anyways, you knock on Lunas door, and she answers really fast as if knowing you were gonna come to her dorm.

"Oh. You. Okay uhm, come in?" She says, sighing and moving out of the way. "Hi Loony!"
You say unaware.

"DONT, call me that." She growls, shutting the door. "Oh? Why? I heard the blonde one say it, it's a cute nickname really I-"

"I said don't! What part do you not understand?" She says to you.
"Oh? I'm sorry."

"It's to make fun of me! It's not a cute nickname and I'm sure you'd agree if you were me, but your not, so don't call me that because you don't know!" She says, about to cry.

You didn't know Luna could be this sensitive. Well not sensitive i mean you didn't know that was an insulting thing to her. "I'm sorry."

"Just- I don't care." She says, wiping her eyes and smiling at you. "You should leave now." She says, going towards the door and holding it open for you.