2. Not the rumors 🙄(detention pt 2.)

It was time for detention to end, so you had gotten up, "alohamora" you whispered. "Byee." Draco says, spinning to face you again, smirking. You rolled your eyes and opened the door.

"And what are you doing?" Snape says. Apparently he was standing there for a while.
"I-  I was leaving?" You say, taking steps back as Snape takes steps forward, earning a soft chuckle from Draco, as he spins back around. Snape finally stepped out of your way, allowing you to leave.

You ran up to your dorm, and went straight to bed. You wanted no more nonsense to deal with for today.

(IN THEEE MORRNINGGGGGG)

You were walking towards your table, when Cedric grabs you by the hand. Yanking you backwards, and when you fall, yanking you back up. When you get onto your feet, he smiles at you, like he didn't just drag you around. "Hello?"  You say, out of breath.

"Hiii! How was detentionnn? With Dracco I heardd" he says, smirking.  He sounds like a teenage girl. "Yeah, Uhm." You say yawning, going to grab some food with Cedric close behind you. As you pass, you get dirty looks, whispers, and giggles. You just rolled your eyes, and shook it off.

You got some food, as well did Cedric. "What was all that about?" He says, a face full of biscuits.  "Idk, rumors maybe?" You laugh.

"Dang. Are you gonna tell me about your detention? You know, to make me feel better?" He says, putting his head down and giving you a pouting face when he looks up.

"Fine." You explain to him that nothing happened and about the conversations you and Draco had. After, it was time for class.

(IN CLASS)

You were in class, with Draco. You were doing your assignment when all the sudden. "Y/n!" Cedric says walking into the room. "I-" you get interrupted. "You left your robe last night." He says, handing it to you.

"Oh! Thank you." You heard whispers and laughs from all sorts of places.
As soon as Cedric left the room Draco strutted up to you, leaning against a wall.

"So it is true?" He says, gaining attention from almost everyone in the classroom. "What?" You say, looking around.

"You really are a whore!" You hear someone yell, Draco slowly nodding. That comment gains the teachers attention.

(A/N- hey guys. This is a really short chapter sorry and the last part of the detention chapter, uhm it's just been a lot going on in school. So. Yeah.)