10 || A new dark one

Btw, I skipped to when everyone got back from Camelot and woke up in the diner. 

—🤍—

I wake up with a giant headache, I sit up and look down. I was wearing a light blue floor long dress, everyone else starts waking up. 

Snow's immediate thought goes to Emma. "Where's Emma?" She asks as we all stand up. "Right here." A stern voice says. We turn to look at the door and my eyes widen, "guess we have a new dark one." I say.

After the shock Emma disappeared and we all looked at each other.

After that I went to my apartment and changed into jeans and a black tank top with a plaid button up over it that I unbuttoned. I put my black belt on and put overlapping necklaces on, I take my makeup off and redo it to my normal.

I lay on my couch and watch tv. I hear a knock and I groan in frustration and open the door to see Henry, "can I hang with you?" He asks. I smile and nod, I let him in and he walks over to the couch. I shut the door and walked over to the couch and set the x box up, we started playing video games. 

I soon hear another knock and I get up and open the door to see Regina, I let her in and she sits on the couch by Henry. I shut the door and walk over to the couch, i sit by Regina and continue playing. We swapped turns and had a lot of fun, 

"What do we do about Emma?" I ask, Regina sighs. "I don't know, we have to find the dagger though," Regina says, I nod. "Are you guys hungry?" I ask. Henry looks at me, "granny's," we say in sync,

Regina smiles and we all stand up, Henry walks out the door with Regina following and I shut the apartment door and lock it. We walk to granny's and sit at our usual booth.

We order and just have casual conversation while we wait.

"Do you think we can get my mom back to normal?" Henry asks, I smile. 

"Of course we will, I wouldn't worry to much Henry." I reassure him, Regina nods and ruby sets our food on the table. 

We start eating and after eating Henry ordered some more hot chocolate and I ordered a milkshake. "You guys eat to much sugar," Regina says. I shrug, "I may be over 300 but I love my sugar." I say, Henry laughs,

Ruby sets the milkshake and hot chocolate down and I smile at her.

I drink my milkshake down quickly, "It feels like you were just 11 yesterday. I don't believe you are 13," I say. Henry laughs, 

Yes that's right..it's been 2 years since Pan's death, it's still hard each day.

After finishing up our conversation we left the diner and Henry went to snow's apartment to go to bed, I started walking to my apartment when I bump into a tall brunette who looked 17 or so. 

"Oh I'm so sorry," he says, he must be from Camelot. "Oh it's okay, I should've watched where I was going. I'm Alex by the way." I say, he nods. "I'm Matteo," he says. I smile, "it's nice to meet you. Do you live in this building?" I ask, he nods.

"Yeah, I came from Camelot but I was already up to date on more modern things. And I plan on staying here." He explains, I nod.

"Well nice meeting you," I say, he smiles and I walk up the stairs to my apartment. I unlock the door and walk in.

I set my purse down and I change into a oversized black graphic t shirt with black lounge pants, I walk over to my bathroom and I clean my makeup off. I place my phone ont he charger and I grab a blanket and pillow and I walk over to the couch.

I set my pillow down and laid a blanket on me as I started a movie. I fell asleep soon after in the middle of the movie,

I wake up to knocking, I sit up and rub my eyes. I walk over to the door and open it to see Henry. "Wow, did you sleep on the ground?" Henry says. "Thank you Henry and no I didn't. I just woke up," I say, he nods.

I let him in then I shut the door and change into my room which was the outfit I wore yesterday but with a white tank top and a Sage green button up. I put white sneakers on and I do my makeup then fix my hair.

I leave it down then walk out the room to see Henry eating some cereal. 

"Isn't it funny to think that you're my step great grandson?" I ask, he looks at me. "I am?" He asks, I nod. "Cool!" He says, I smile.

"I'm the nice step grandparent." I say as I pour some cereal in my bowl and then milk. "Agreed." He says, I laugh then I start eating my cereal. After we finish breakfast I put the dishes in the sink and we play video games on the X Box.

After playing video games it became lunch time, we went to granny's and got lunch then went back to my apartment and watched some movies while eating junk food.

"Yep, you're my favorite grandparent." He says, I laugh.

"Don't tell Regina I gave you all this sugar." I say, he nods and we continue eating then I throw the trash away as he continues watching the movie. After cleaning up, I sit back down and we end up watching another movie.

And then Henry and I had a normal conversation, he mainly talked about school and stuff like that and I talked about how Peter was like and stuff which he gladly listened to as he was interested.