2 || Neal

—🤍—

It's been a little since the curse was broken and lately Mr Gold has been quiet. 

Until.. 

We heard a knock on the door, as me and henry were eating cereal. Emma walks over to the door and opens it for it to reveal Mr Gold. I heard the entire conversation, he wants Emma to help find his son Baelfire. 

Emma agreed if she got to take Henry and..me?! 

"Wait what?" I ask confused, Emma looks at me. "I'm not leaving you here alone. Besides, you need a break." Emma says, Mr Gold looks at me and agrees. 

He knows I'm not some monster but he doesn't like me because I'm married to his father. 

"So when we going?" I ask, "in the morning." Mr gold says and walks off. We all went to asleep after that. Then we woke up and I was helping henry pack some stuff in his backpack including his camera.

I grabbed my purse and went downstairs with Henry, Emma put her jacket on and we heard a knock. She opened the door for it to reveal Mr Gold. 

We left the apartment after saying our goodbye's and we got in Mr Gold's car to head to the airport. I won't lose my memory for a lot of reasons, "wait what about Alex?" Emma asks. "I can't lose my memories." I say. 

"I wasn't apart of the curse at first, I was just thrown in." I say, Emma nods and then we drive over the town line. 

All my memories were intact and so was Mr Gold's. 

We reached the airport and we got out, we were waiting when Emma asked me a question. "Who were you in the enchanted forest?" Emma asks. I look at her, "nobody important." I say. Henry stays silent. 

I made him promise to say nothing about what I told him, which wasn't much. 

Emma nods, Mr Gold stays silent and soon we went through security. Mr Gold took off the shawl and set it in a bin. 

I took my purse off and set it in the bin, after walking through the medical detector I grabbed my purse and Emma got her and Henry's stuff and Mr Gold got the shawl, we then went through more waiting then got onto the plane.

I was sat by Mr Gold and we stayed silent at the awkwardness until I decided to say something. "You know I'm not a demon right?" I say quietly. 

He nods, "I don't hate you, I just don't like you dearie." Was all he said, I roll my eyes. 

"Okay, you can not like me. I don't find you that bad," I say, he looks at me. "Are you trying to befriend me?" He asks. I nod, "actually yes I am." I say. He thinks for a moment, "if you can prove you're trust worthy, I might not dislike you." Mr Gold says. 

I smile. "Deal," I say and look back in front of me; honestly even when mr gold took me from Neverland. I never hated him, I was never happy with Pan's actions. 

"I didn't support his choice to leave you." I quietly say, mr gold looks at me. "how could you love someone like that when you're so kind?" Mr Gold asks, I sigh. "I see a human in him, hiding. I hope it comes out," I say, he nods. 

We had a little bit of conversation on the plane, he seemed to find me interesting and kind. As I found him pretty interesting. 

He wasn't as bad as pan made him out to be. 

Once we get off the flight we walk into the city of Newyork. We reach a apartment building where Neal is. 

We walk in and Emma scans through the room numbers and picks one. She pretends to be a UPS driver, "maybe you should've said Fed EX." Henry says, I laugh at that. We heard a door opening and someone running.

Emma chases after him soon after as Mr Gold stays with me and Henry. Mr Gold ends up buying me and Henry a hotdog. 

I didn't mind being treated like I was still a teenager because I was. Mostly..

While Mr Gold and Henry were talking I was eating my hotdog. We ended up going back inside the building. We sat on a bench and Henry started asking us questions abt the enchanted forest. "So, what's it like there?" Henry asks, Mr Gold answers. 

Then I reply after,

"It's a different experience for everyone but it's kinda cool there," i say, Henry nods. 

A few minutes later Emma walks in and Mr Gold didn't want to give up so easily so he punched each button and the door opened. He walked in as Me and Henry and Emma follow. He picked what we assumed to be Neal's lock.

We look around the apartment and then Emma kept a dream catcher in her hand. Mr gold questioned her and she said it was nothing and then Mr Gold raised his voice.

She demanded Henry to go to the other room and he reluctantly does, I just stand over to the side and watch the argument go down. Some threats and stuff, I just sat there silently. Neal opens the door and it flies to the side.

He defends Emma and then his gaze lands on me, his eyes widen. I wave, he smiles. 

Then the best thing ever, Henry comes out after Rumple asking how they know each other. My eyes went wide in realization. 

"Is that baelfire?" Henry asks, I stay silent. "Ima need you go in the other room for longer okay?" Emma whispers quietly to him. "Who's this?" Neal asks, "my son." Emma says and walks Henry back. "Wait what?" Neal asks. 

"How old are you kid?" Neal asks, "don't answer him." Emma says. "How old are you kid?!" Neal raises his voice. 

"11! Now why is everyone yelling?" Henry gets out of Emma's grip. "He's 11.." Neal says. 

"Is..he my son..?" Neal asks, "no! My dad's a fireman..that's that's what you told me," Henry says as he looks at Emma. 

She walks over to him and puts her hands on his cheeks and smiles. "Yes." She says quietly. Henry backs up. 

"You lied to me!" And he runs out the window and sits on a step.

I just watch as more arguing happens between Neal and Rumple as Emma follows Henry. "This is so awkward." I mumble. 

They look at me; I stay silent.

After all that we went back downstairs and someone bursts through the doors and my eyes widen. He pushes Emma back and stabs Mr Gold with his hook that had poison on it. He noticed me quickly. 

"Bad move man," I say and grab his hair. I pull him into a storage closet and knock him out, I lock the door behind me. 

I walk over to mr gold. "Are you okay?" I asked. He shakes his head, I look down at the poison on his chest and my eyes widen. "Is that.." he nods, "dreamshade."