12 || Sacrifice

(Hola, so I did a small timeskip as this isn't super far ahead) 

TW, Smut 

—🤍—

So our plan failed and we found out Hook is a dark one and wants to kill us all. Including me, very much. 

Do I know why? Yes, because I am Pan's wife. 

Such a drama queen. 

Right back to current! Anyways we're all trying to stop hook from taking us all to the underworld because we're all marked. And if I'm going to the underworld it'll be to save someone or bring someone back not to die.

Currently Emma is giving him a speech while we all stand there, then I watch as Emma stabs through him in tears. 

"Wow..that's poetic," I mumble, Henry glares at me. 

After all that, Emma had a idea for us to go to the Underworld to save her Captain Hook. And we agreed so now we're standing in front of a lake, with the dark one. 

He cuts through his hand and blood drops into the lake, soon fog appears and a boat was now in our vision. Emma started walking towards it as it came closer and everyone followed, we got onto the boat and it started rowing away. 

Emma fell asleep and I just let my mind think. 

What felt like 5 minutes for me rumple finally said, "-were here." I look up and see the boat finally docking at the docks of Hell. 

Once the boat comes to a stop I run out the boat and start looking around the underworld for my fallen husband. I couldn't find him in the forest or places I'd assume he be, I walk into town and I notice Rumple's shop. 

I walk in and look at the back but no luck, I walk back to the front and I go to open the door but then I hear that familiar voice, "looking for me?" I turn around to see Peter. "Actually yes," I say. He was wearing a suit and had a not so happy looking in his eyes. 

"Wow, I can't get a nice welcome?" I say with sarcasm, he stares at me saying nothing. 

"Okay, I see you're not happy to see me so I'll just go.." I say and open the door when Peter slams the door shut. I turn around to see him inches away from my face, 

"I love you." He says, my eyes widen in surprise. "So you're not mad at me for not doing anything about you're death?" I ask. He chuckles, "what could you have done? If you did anything it would be you not me." He says. 

"I still love you," I say as I look into his eyes. "I know," he pulls me into a passionate kiss and I immediately kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist. 

Our lips moved in sync, the kiss was full of love and lust. 

I felt his smirk in between the kiss and I couldn't help but smile, as I missed that familiar smirk against my lips. 

Soon we pulled away to catch our breaths, "I missed that." I say. He smiles, "I'm bringing you back." I say, he raises his eyebrows. "I've been dead to long love," he says. "I thought you learned not to doubt me. I'm more powerful then all dark ones combined," I say, he smirks. 

"You have a way to save me?" He asks, I nod. 

"I can get a heart from Regina's vault and just sprinkle some magic and bam, husband is back." I say, he chuckles. 

"Are you sure that'll work?" He asks, "nope, but I'm trying anyways. I have everything planned out, I get you back to Storybrooke. You live in my apartment with me and we live our lives." I say, he smiles. 

"Does living our life involve trying for kids?" He asks, my eyes widen. "Well I wouldn't mind, but after we settle." I say, he nods and gives me a small sweet kiss. 

I lay my head on his chest and wrap my arms around his torso and he wraps his around my torso. "Your comfortable." I say as I smile against his skin. "Missed me that much huh?" He asks. "Well we hadn't seen each other for 28 years then when we did it wasn't in happy circumstances and then I lost you for 2." He sighs. 

"I promise I won't try to kill you're family." He says, I nod. "Good enough," I say, he chuckles.

Soon the door opens and rumple walks in, I pull away from the hug and he just stares at us. "You're planning on bringing him back aren't you." He says, I nod. 

"If you try and stop me I wi-" he cuts me off, "I won't. you've watched the rest of us get our happiness but you lost yours. It's only fair you can bring him back," rumple says. My eyes widen in suspicion. "Thank you son," Peter says. "I don't buy it." I mumble, "you've been kind to me since you came to Storybrooke and got you're memories back, it's the least I can do." He says. 

"Okay then, do you think my plan will work?" I ask, he nods. "I knew you heard it!" I say, he laughs. 

Peter ends up giving him the potion he needed and he left.

"I wonder if they have a hell version of my apartment." I say and I grab Peter's hand and pull him to the apartment building. "Most likely," he says. I reach my apartment door and I open it to see everything almost exactly the same. 

"This is slightly creepy," I say, Peter laughs. "It's a nice apartment," he says, I nod. I take the sheets off the furniture and I clean off some of the tables. 

"Dusty," I say and wipe dust off my counter. 

"If you're plan works and we get to Storybrooke I'm going to make up for lost time," he says. I look at him. "Who says we need to wait till Storybrooke?" I ask, his eyes turn dark with lust and love.

SMUT STARTS NOW⚠️ (Not in to much detail, ish-)

He picks me up by my waist and walks over to the bed, he drops me onto the bed and takes his jacket off and his button up, I take my top off leaving myself in my bra. He crawls on top of me and unclips my bra. 

He kisses me passionately and I kiss back immediately, he moves away from my lips and trails kisses down my neck and my stomach. 

He starts kissing my jawline and my chest, he kneads my breasts in his hands and moans slip out of my mouth. He smirks and starts kissing my breasts and bites down gently on my nipples, I moan softly. 

He starts kissing my thighs and inner thighs, he rubs his finger around my clit and his fingers were getting soaked. 

He starts eating out my pussy and I almost came but he stopped. 

He thrusts inside me immediately without warning, moans pour out of my mouth. He thrusts deeper inside and comes out and goes back in harder each time, he covers my mouth as screams came out and moans. 

He goes deeper in and moans slip out of my lips, my legs start shaking as he went deeper and deeper. I felt myself come and he followed soon after hearing my moans. 

END OF SMUT ⚠️ 

He dropped besides me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kept me close to him. 

I fell asleep in his arms.