13 || Saving Hook

—🤍—

I was currently with Emma and Rumple and his ex wife in saving Killian. I was in this torture chamber with Emma, she pulled hook down and got the chains off him. She held him in her arms, as he groans in pain. 

I give them alone time and walk out the room and I hide behind a wall once I notice hades. 

Rumple froze his ex wife so she couldn't make a noise and hades offered a deal. My eyes widened, Rumple.. 

i watch as he throws his ex wife into the river of lost souls and he burned the boat. 

Emma and Hook came running and I followed them as they didn't notice me, they ask what happened and Rumple lied. We found another way out and I walk back to my apartment. I walk in to see Peter sitting on the couch.

I sigh and shut the door, "I know that look, what happened?" Peter says. He walks over to me, "Rumple, he burned down the boat and he let his ex wife fall into the river of lost souls and then lied to Emma and Hook," I say with concern. 

"Ah he's a clever boy, do you know why he did this?" Pan says, I roll my eyes. "Yes and he had a good reason but would it be wrong if I didn't say anything.." I say, he puts his hands on my shoulders. "I think it's better if you stay out of it, if he had a good reason we let it be." Pan says, I nod. 

"Yeah, we should just leave it right?" I say as I start panicking a bit. "Hey, hey." Pan says as he keeps me in place with his hands on my shoulders. 

"Calm down, love." He says, I sigh and rest my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around my waist. 

"Ima gonna take a nap." I say as I walk into the bedroom and fall asleep immediately. 

We figured some more things out, we're looking for the pages from hades book in the sorcerer's mansion. Oh right forgot to mention, Hook's brother is here and he keeps staring at pan and me like we're demons. 

He's suspicious. 

I whisper to Pan, "don't you think Liam is kinda suspicious?" I ask. He nods, "I don't trust him." He says. I nod, 

Soon I see Emma walk into the room Liam was in and I follow, "find anything?" Emma asks. He shows the book. I narrow my eyes at him, his eyes land on me and he just looks away. Suspicious. 

Soon everyone else comes in and we flip through the book but we didn't find a single page that would give us anything to use to defeat hades.

I look at Liam's hand and see some dust on it from ink. 

I see Liam leave the room later on and emma follows. I grab pan's hand and pull him to a different room. "He has ink on his hands, I saw it." I say. "He's lying," I say, Pan nods. "I saw it too, hook would never believe us though," Pan says, I nod. 

 I walk outside with Pan to see Emma and hook arguing. 

After Emma stormed off, hook finds the ink and some of his old crew goes to take them but I try and interfere but Pan stops me. 

I watch as they take Liam and hook. I try and get out of pan's grip but no avail, once they're out of eyesight. He lets go, I glare at him. "I could've stopped them!" I say. He sighs, "Yes and get your self hurt." He says. 

"I have magic pan, I could've easily stopped them." I say, he sighs. 

"I'm not taking any risks," he says, I sigh. We sit on some steps and wait.