9 || Another Curse

—🤍—

I wake up in my apartment, as a normal day..but I felt something was missing. Besides losing my husband of course.

I change into leggings and a oversized black graphic t shirt, I put some white sneakers on and I do my natural makeup and I grab a book and jump onto my couch and read, I then put my reading glasses on. 

Soon I hear a knock on my door and I walk over to the door and open it to see Snow, my eyes widen. 

"Uh.." I say, she sighs. "Side effect from the curse, we lost a year of our memory." Snow says.

"Great, can't have a normal day can we?" I sigh and let her and David in. I shut the door behind them, and we start talking about what happened and who cast this curse. I was cooking some food for us as David and Snow talk.

I plate the food and hand them a plate, as I start eating mine. 

"What about hook, where is he?" I ask, snow sighs. "We don't know," snow says. I sigh, "all I remember is saying bye to Emma and Henry," snow says.

They start eating then a thought goes through my mind, "I have a feeling hook went after Emma." I say, they look at me. "It makes sense, I mean we don't remember much but still. Hooks had a thing for Emma since they met." I say, snow nods.

After the conversation it was nighttime and we were in snow's apartment, I was sat on the couch and then we heard a knock David answered and Emma walked in. I got off the couch and snow ran downstairs after some talking.

We end up going to granny's motel and just talk when dwarfs barged in and mentioned how 2 dwarfs are missing. "Is neal here?" Emma asks. "He could be a flying monkey." Someone mentions. "Smart moneys on yes." Leroy says.

Snow glares at him, hook looks at Emma. "I'm sure he's here, he always turns up love." Hook says.

After all that I was now asleep in my apartment having dreams of my husband.