18 || Big argument

(Inspired by the song Violent by Carolesdaughter.) (it might seem weird with the lyrics but-)

—🤍—

I was eating my cereal for breakfast when pan walked into the kitchen and started grabbing a bunch of cups and mugs out. He throws them to the ground and I jump, "what was that for?!" I ask surprised at the sudden burst. 

"it's you and these people excepting me to be a better person! I am not gonna change for anyone! Not even you," he says pissed off. 

"I've never asked you to change!" I argue, he scoffs. "Yes you have. You always pull me back." He says, I sigh. "No, I pull you back when you're about to make a mistake." I say, he sighs. "Why is everything I do a mistake to you?" He asks, I felt hurt by that. 

"Everything you do isn't a mistake to me Peter, I just don't like when you wanna brutally murder someone over small things." I say, he rolls his eyes. "You're such a liar and a cheat." He says, I laugh. 

"What brought this on?!" I ask annoyed as I cross my arms, "Snow! She texted you." He says and hands me my phone and I check the text and sigh.  "Peter it isn't my fault that snow thinks that way." He scoffs. 

"Yes it is; you made me seem like a bad person because you wouldn't even admit I was you're husband." He says, I snap. "YOU ARE A BAD PERSON PETER! you're the worst of them all! So excuse me of being afraid of being shamed by the only people who actually showed they cared about me when I was taken! I am not a kid anymore Peter. I know the difference between right and wrong," I snap.

"Don't make me get violent," he says through gritted teeth, my face softens. "I want my ring back," he says. "You don't listen anyways, I'll be quiet." I hand him the ring, "I don't really feel like fighting." I say and I grab my coat and my purse and I leave the apartment. 

— 

I knock on snow's apartment door and she opens the door and lets me in, I sit on a chair and sigh. "What happened?" Snow asks, I look at her. "I had a fight with Peter." I say, she sighs.

"You know this is what I was talking about, I don't think you were in love with pan.. I think you thought you did because he was the only one there." She says explaining to me my love life. I scoff, cutting her off and she looks at me. 

I stand up, "I do love Peter and I always will. So if you would be so kind to stop sending me messages saying Pan will make a irrational decision that gets us all killed, because he wouldn't let me get killed. Now you guys, that's a possibility. But do not call him a monster because you don't understand him, I understand him and I know he's not one. Sure he's a bad person but he isn't a monster. Never has been and never will be, he is and will forever be my husband." I snap. 

They stand there shocked and I storm out. 

I walk out the building and to the docks, I sit by the end of the docks and let my feet dangle. As I listen to the water's soothing sound. Someone places something in my hand and I look down to see my wedding ring. "I'm sorry love." He says, I look at him and I look back at the ring. 

"I know," I say with a small smile, he looks at the ground and back at me. "Please forgive me." He begs, I look at him. 

"I already did when you said it." I say and place the ring on my finger, he smiles and pulls me close. I lay my head on his shoulder listening to the soothing sounds of the water with the love of my life.