3 || Spending Time With Neal

—🤍—

Well Cora's dead, Snow White killed her which still surprises me. But currently I'm hanging with Neal and Henry. 

"Did you know Alex in the enchanted forest?" Henry asks, "yeah bud I did." Neal says. I smile, "yeah we were good friends." I say, Henry smiles. "Yeah she saved my life," Neal says, I smile. "Yep, you owe me!" I joke, Neal laughs.

Oh right! Forgot to mention, Neal is aware almost nobody knows who I am so he hasn't told anyone. 

"How did she save you?" Henry asks, I smile. "He was trapped by someone so I saved him from them." I say, Henry nods. 

It was fun to hang out with a old friend. 

We went to the playground and I watched as Neal and Henry did sword fighting. 

With wooden swords of course, I saw Mr Gold and Regina watching from afar. I smile at Regina and she returns it. 

Regina has always liked me. 

I could tell she just found out Neal is Henry's father.

I soon joined in to the sword fight and I ended up winning. "Hah!" I say, Henry laughs. "You have to teach me you're skills!" Henry says, I smile. "Well of course!" I say Henry laughs. We walk to granny's and have lunch there. 

Me and Neal talked a bit about how we met and how our lives were but we made sure not to give anything away of my past that would reveal who I am. 

Then we walked Henry back to the apartment and me and Neal were on a walk, "do you think you'll ever see him again?" Neal asks, I sigh. "Probably, I've been seeing some signs. I've heard voices at night and dreams." I say, he nods. 

"That must be hard," Neal says, I sigh. 

"It can be, hearing my husband's voice when I haven't seen him in 28 years and have no idea what he's become." Neal nods.

"I'm guessing that's why nobody else knows," he says, I nod. "Only you Hook and Mr Gold." I say. He smiles, "do you think hook will come back and end up letting it slip?" Neal asks. I smile, "not on my watch. He knows I'm stronger," I say, Neal smiles. 

"I should've known Henry was you're kid; he looks a lot like you did." I say, Neal smiles.

"You think?" He asks, I laugh. "Definitely, if you guys were side by side it would be hard to tell the difference..well with 14 year old you." I say, he smiles. 

"Do you still love Pan?" Neal asks, I smile. "I always will,"