Chapter 15 - Final

After the New Year Ari planned a trip for all of us to go on. He wasn't saying much just that he wanted to show me his life and where he was originally from. I knew where he was originally from but I wasn't sure what the trip for his history was about. I was sleeping on the plane and when I woke up I noticed Noah in Ari's lap sleeping and I smiled.

"We both like sleeping on you." I said and since I was on his shoulder.

"I will be your forever pillow." Ari said and I laughed.

"You are too sweet Mr. Levinson." I said and he smiled.

"You ever going to give me an answer on being Mrs. Levinson?" Ari asked and I smirked.

"Eventually." I said and he laughed.

"We are all dying for one." I heard one of the voices behind us say and I shook my head. My mom and dad came on the trip with us to help with Noah.

"Hush mom." I said and we all smiled. Noah started to stir in Ari's lap.

"Should we wake him?" I asked and Ari nodded. I placed a hand on Noah's cheek.

"Sweetie." I said and he buried his face in Aris neck. I laughed and Ari sighed and started to rub his back.

"Hey buddy, we are landing soon. It's time to get up." Ari said and Noah started to wake up and looked at me.

"Hi you." I said and he smiled at me and reached for me so I took him and hugged him.

"Can you sit in your seat and let me buckle you in?" I asked and he nodded as I put him in the seat beside me and I buckled his seat belt. Soon we were descending and I could tell Ari was getting nervous. He hadn't been home since he was 18 when he came for a visit with some old friends. Once we got off the plane we headed to the hotel and got checked in. I got my parents to watch Noah so Ari and I could leave. We started walking hand in hand and I sighed. We walked for a while.

"There is a reason for this outing and I wanted to surprise you." I said as we reached a small apartment building.

"What is this place?" Ari asked and I sighed.

"When you told me you were planning this trip I started doing some digging of my own and I found something....well someone." I said.

"Mina, who is it?" Ari asked and I sighed.

"Your mom, she is back here living in this apartment building." I said and Ari looked at the building. She is in apartment 4. When I contacted her she was really wanting to see you Ari." I said and he sighed. He turned to look at me and cupped my face. Ari's mother was smuggled before after his father was taken and killed when Ari himself was 4. She was denied entry to great Britain but a British officer took pity on her and took Ari to give him a better life. Ari lost all contact with his mother in that moment.

"You are amazing Mina. Thank you." Ari said and I smiled as he kissed me. We walked in the building and after he knocked he grabbed my hand. There was an older woman who opened the door and she knew instantly who Ari was and he knew her. He released my hand and pulled her into a hug and they cried as my eyes filled with tears. Ari pulled away and grabbed my hand again.

"Momma, zo minnah hachavera shley." Ari spoke in Hebrew and it amazed me he was still very fluent. He introduced me as his girlfriend, I had learned a little. She pulled me into a hug and cried again.

"Arusto." I said correcting him and they both looked at me in shock.

"Really?" Ari asked and I nodded. He picked me up in a hug and just held on. I corrected him with his mother and said fiancé. We walked into his mom's place and Ari reached in his pocket and pulled out the box the ring was in and pulled it from the box. I handed him my left hand and he put the ring on it.