Chapter 4

I was working waiting for Ari to come home from his trip and I didn't like how we left things when he left. We talked while he was gone but things were tense while he was gone. I was pulling a pizza from the oven and I groaned having an issue getting it out.

"God damnit!" I yelled.

"Hey, let me get it. You take 5 minutes outside." My dad said and I ripped off my apron and went out the front door to the shop and just took a deep breath. I looked down the street at all the people walking and sighed. I then saw someone walking and I knew exactly who it was. I started running towards him and he saw me and dropped his bags and I jumped in his arms one I got to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist I placed my hand on his cheeks and passionately kissed him but something seemed off.

"Yeah don't mind us." I heard Sammy said as we broke apart and Ari put me down and I hugged Sammy as kissed his cheek. I then looked at the girl.

"Oh yeah you two haven't met. Mina, this is Rachel. She will be going on the mission with us." Sammy said and Ari groaned.

"Sammy..." Ari said and Sammy sighed.

"Right, I wasn't supposed to mention the mission." Sammy said and I looked at Ari.

"So it's set?" I asked and he nodded.

"We leave in 3 weeks." Ari said and I sighed and shook my head. Ari followed and grabbed my arm.

"And she is going? Who is she to you Ari? I can see it all over your face." I asked and he sighed and looked at Rachel.

"She is a ex." Ari said and I huffed a laugh.

"Fucking perfect." I said and walked away.

"She was with you at the meeting, at dinner....?" I asked and Ari nodded as he caught up to me.

"Did you see her after dinner?" I asked and Ari sighed.

"We had drinks." Ari said and I felt tears sting my eyes.

"Ari....tell me what you know I want to hear." I said and he hung his head.

"I can't." Ari said.

"You slept with her?!" I asked and he shook his head.

"We made out." Ari said and I smacked him across the face and ran back to the shop. Sammy and Rachel caught up to him after seeing everything.

"She knows." Ari said as they walked to the pizza shop. I was in the back already.

"Grab a table guys, I will be right back." Ari said and walked to the back but ran into my dad Nate first.

"Ari! You're back." Nate said and they shook hands.

"Don't get used to it, he leaves in 3 weeks for god knows how long. Oh and he gets to go with an ex-girlfriend he made out with while on this last trip. Yeah but welcome him back like a hero." I said and Ari groaned.

"Ari...." Nate asked and he sighed.

"Mina, I'm going to sit and wait until you decide we can talk like adults." Ari said and headed out to the dining area. I saw a couple people come in and there was no waiter in the dining room.

"Where is Tommy?" I asked.

"Break." Nate said and I groaned and grabbed a pad and went to talk some orders when I finally reached the last table I noticed who the guys were right away but I didn't say anything but I saw Ari watching me and I got a real evil thought.

"What can I get you handsome gentlemen?" I asked and the dark-haired guy smiled at me and I looked at the other one and he seemed so serious.

"We will just have a large everything pizza sweetie." The dark-haired guy said and I nodded writing it down. I tapped the other guys arm.

"Hey, loosen up, it's a pizza joint not jail." I said as he looked at me. I winked and he gave a small smirk as I walked away. I could feel Ari's eye on me and I didn't even give a shit. I turned in the orders and then went to the back to hep my dad make the pizza's as my mom walked in the main door.

"ARI!" She said so excited and hugged him and I groaned.

"Does Willy know you are here?" Meg asked.

"She knows." Ari said and Meg groaned and came walking to the back.

"Hey, your boyfriend is sitting out there looking like a lost puppy, why don't you go join him?" Meg asked and Nate sighed.

"Because he is an ass. He leaves in 3 weeks and he is going on the trip for god knows how long." I repeated again and I was so tired of having repeat it. I stayed I the kitchen until some pizza's were done and I delivered them. Once the pizza with everything was done I grabbed it from the oven and took it to the table and cut it.

"There you go guys and no charge." I said and the guy who had been silent just looked at me and I smiled.

"I can't expect Iron Man and Captain America to pay for a pizza now can I?" I asked and they smiled as I smiled back.

"Thank you." Steve said and I nodded.

"No problem. I'm Mina if you need anything." I said and walked away. Aria was the only one who called me Mina so I knew he heard and got pissed.

*****TONY & STEVE POV*****

"Okay so we got the food and the drinks. Why are we here Tony?" Steve asked and Tony took a piece of pizza.

"Capsicle listen, we all love you at the compound but this whole mopping around isn't doing you any good. What's really eating at you?" Tony asked and Steve sighed.

"Just I thought I would have everything I wanted once we got everyone back and then I returned the stones saw Peggy thinking it was what I wanted but I knew I had to come back. I felt a pull to come back here like I would be needed." Steve said and Tony nodded.

"Then we just have to figure out what it is. Maybe it's the cute waitress, I mean she is clearly flirting with you." Tony said.

"And she belongs to that guy over there, I can tell." Steve said and Tony shrugged.

"I don't see a ring on either of their fingers. She doesn't belong to anyone." Tony said and Steve just shrugged and took a piece of pizza. Steve watched Mina work and float around the pizza shop and he just smiled.

*****NORMAL POV*****

I was ringing out some customers when Steve came up to the register.

"I thought I told you Captain Rogers, no charge for the pizza." I said and he nodded.

"You did Mina, I'm here to give you this." Steve said and handed me some money as the tip.

"Thank you." I said and he smiled and left. I pocketed the tip and then sighed seeing Ari. I walked over to him.

"Come to the office with me." I said and Ari followed me to the back. We went in the office and I shut the door as well as locking it.

"We need to work this out before we go home because I don't like being mad at you but you fucked up Ari, you made out with her." I said annoyed.

"I know, I don't know what happened. I love you Mina and you know that. I want a second chance because I love you Mina, I want to be with you until I take my last breath, I want to grow old with you, watch our children grow up and our grandchildren. I want everything with you and I promise you this is the last mission I take. My life is with you after this and nothing else." Ari said and took my hands.

"Ari, what are you saying?" I asked and he reached in his pocket and pulled out a plain white gold wedding band.

"When I get back you get the diamond when I get back and we do whatever kind of wedding you want. I love you Mina, marry me...please?" Ari asked and I had tears in my eyes.

"No more kissing other girls and you promise to come back to me?" I asked and Ari smiled with a nod.

"Of course, I will be back to you." Ari said and I nodded.

"I love you Ari, yes! I will marry you!" I said and he smiled and put the ring on my finger and passionately kissed me.