Chapter 9

Friday night I was packing up Noah's bag when there was a knock on the door and I answered to see Steve standing there in a white button up and black dress slacks and I smiled.

"Hey." I said with a smile and he leaned in and kissed my cheek. I was in a burgundy knee length, tank top style dress. I had let me hair down and waved it.

 I had let me hair down and waved it

"You look beautiful." Steve said and I smiled.

"Thank you, you look handsome yourself." I said and he smiled.

"You ready?" Steve asked and I sighed.

"Yeah just finished packing his diaper bag." I said as I grabbed the bag and Steve took it from me and then grabbed Noah.

"Did you want to take my car since I have the car seat?" I asked Steve and he nodded as we left the apartment and headed to my car and I handed Steve the keys before buckling Noah in.

"You can drive. I got heels on and I suck at driving in heels." I said and he laughed.

"Sounds good." Steve said as I finished bucking Noah in. We got in the car and we drove to the compound.

"Steve I have only met you and Tony. Is anyone else here?" I asked and Steve nodded.

"The team is. Trust me, it's fine. Don't you trust the avengers with you baby?" Chris asked and I laughed as I got Noah from the car seat and Steve grabbed the diaper bag.

"I mean I guess he is super safe here." I said and Steve nodded. We walked in the door and went into the sitting room where Tony and Pepper were with a little girl who I could assume was Morgan, their daughter.

"Hey Tony." I said we walked in and I noticed everyone sitting around.

"Hey Willa." Tony said and Noah reached for Tony and I smiled.

"I think you have been replaced." I said to Steve and he huffed a laugh.

"Just for tonight I'm sure." Steve said and then he turned me toward everyone else.

"Willa, this is the team. Guys, this is Willa." Steve said and I waved.

"Hey." I said and they smiled.

"That's Sam, Bucky, Wanda and Clint. You know Tony and that's his wife Pepper and their daughter Morgan." Steve said introducing everyone.

"Finally we all get to meet the famous Willa." Sam said I looked at Steve.

"Sam...." Steve said and I smiled.

"Famous huh?" I asked looking at Sam and the guy beside him nodded.

"Oh yeah, we have heard everything about you. You certainly have Steve wrapped around your finger." Bucky said with a laugh and I smiled at Steve.

"Guys, really?" Steve asked.

"No, please keep going." I said and Steve laughed.

"No way." Steve said.

"We have reservations. We have to go." Steve said and I looked at Tony holding Noah.