Chapter 12

Steve was still on one knee in front of me but I was looking at Ari. Steve got the hint and got up. I stood up as Noah went to run outside.

"LEXI!" I yelled since he was going by her and she grabbed him. I looked at Steve and placed a hand on his arm.

"I have to go outside for a minute." I said and headed outside to Ari standing there in shock as I walked out. Once I was outside I looked at him in shock.

"Ari?" I asked shocked. He walked over to me and wrapped me in a hug but I was still in shock until I realized the embrace, it was like coming home. I wrapped my arms around him too and just held on like he was.

"God Mina....I've missed you." Ari whispered in my ear.

"I've missed you too." I whispered back as I felt tears stinging my eyes. I thought I was over this man, I had moved onto Steve, I was happy with Steve. Oh god, Steve was watching this whole thing. As Ari and I went to break apart he kissed my cheek.
"I wasn't sure where you would be so I tried here first. I didn't mean to interrupt your celebration though." Ari said and I sighed. He looked at saw the kid looking out the window at him from Lexi's lap.

"Who's kid? Lexi's?" Ari aske and I shook my head.

"Come inside." I said and took his hand since I knew he would protest. We walked inside and Ari smiled at everyone.

"Hey everyone." Ari said.

"Welcome home Ari." Nate said and he smiled.

"You know Lexi and my parents. Ari, this is Steve....my boyfriend. Steve this is Ari." I said and they shook hands but it was very tense. I looked at Noah.

"Hey come here." I said and he walked over to me and stood beside me.

"Ari, I would like you to meet Noah. Noah Ari Levinson, your son." I said and Ari looked at me in shock then down to Noah. He realized Noah looked just like him.

"Daddy!" Noah said and laughed at Ari as he crouched down to his level and hugged Ari.

"He knows me?" Ari asked and I nodded.

"I showed him your picture all the time." I said and Ari nodded. I could tell he wasn't happy with me. He just hugged Noah. Finally Noah pulled away and Ari just looked at him.

"What's that?" Noah asked pointing to Ari's necklace and the ring that was on it. I looked and sighed.

"That was a ring that I gave to someone special once." Ari said and looked up at me.

"Um....listen, why don't we take Noah home with us tonight and give you two some time to go somewhere and talk." Meg said and I nodded.

"You need to go home with Grandpa and Grandma tonight okay?" I said to Noah and he latched on to Ari's hand since he had just stood up.

"No! Home with daddy!" Noah exclaimed.

"Noah..." I said and he shook his head.

"Noah, listen to your mom." Steve said and Ari shot him a look and I place a hand on Ari's arm telling him to stop and not to fight with Steve.

"Noah, tomorrow I will come and get you and me, you and your mom will go out together okay?" Ari said and Noah nodded with a smile. I gave him a kiss, he hugged Steve and Lexi as they all left. Lexi gave me and Steve a hug.

"You going to be okay?" She whispered to me and I nodded.

"Yeah. I'll be fine." I said and she smiled and left.

"Can I have a minute with Steve please? I'll meet you outside." I said to Ari and he nodded and headed outside.

"I never got to answer your question." I said and Steve shook his head.