Chapter 2

*****4 MONTHS LATER*****

Ari had been taking a bigger role at the pizza shop and I was so happy. It was finally a day off for both of us since my first step of taking a bigger role myself was to hire some help. I knew I would have to go in and close up since dad didn't trust anyone else to close up.

"Ari, I will be back in like 30 minutes. I just have to close the registers, make sure the fire is out in the oven and lock up. You don't need to come." I said and Ari shook his head as he put his shoes on.

"Mina, you are not going alone. Can you please just let me be the loving boyfriend I am and let me go with you?" Ari asked and I sighed and smiled at him. I walked over to where he was sitting on the edge of the bed and stood between his legs. He placed his hands on my hips.

"You are the best boyfriend a girl could ask for if you would just not insist on leaving next week." I said and pushed his hands off my hips and went to leave as he groaned and followed.

"I don't have a choice Mina." Ari said as we walked out of the apartment.

"You always have a choice Ari! You say no sorry can't go, I have a life now with the woman I love and her pizza shop." I said as we walked out of the building the apartment was in and down the street. Ari tried to hold my hand and I yanked mine away.

"Stop Mina. You are being a baby." Ari said and I groaned and walked faster. He sighed and caught up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to a stop.

"Okay, okay, listen....I know I shouldn't go but Sammy called and he had a meeting with Ethan Levine about that place in the Sudan being overrun and we may have to go back." Ari said and I sighed.

"For how long?" I asked.

"I don't know, that's why we have the meeting." Ari said and I groaned. I placed my hand on his chest as he pulled me close to him.

"I just want you safe Ari, I know these trips aren't always the safest getting these people out." I said and he shrugged.

"When have I never been safe?" Ari asked and I sighed. We continued walking and I took Ari's hand and soon we were at the pizza shop. I walked in with Ari and the girl behind the register blushed, she had a crush on Ari and I just laughed because it made him slightly uncomfortable.

"I told you not to come." I said as Ari sighed and went into the kitchen to check the oven and make sure everything was put away.

"Okay the staff can go home, make sure you clock out. Ari and I have it covered." I said and they all said goodnight, clocked out and left. I was counting money from the register when they door opened.

"Sorry we are closed I said not looking up.

"Oh coming Willy, closed even for an old friend?" I heard the voice said and I smiled. I looked up and put the money I was counting down.

"Sammy!" I said and rushed to him to hug him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as we released.

"I came to see Ari." Sammy said.

"He is meeting you next week. You can talk to him next week when he leaves town." I said walking away from Sammy and he groaned.

"Come on Willy, don't do this." Sammy said.

"Ari!" I yelled for him and I went back to counting the money and he came walking out and saw Sammy and looked concerned.

"What's going on Sammy?" Ari asked and then he looked at me.

"Can we talk somewhere private?" Ari asked and I groaned and shoved the money in the bank deposit bag and the rest in the bag for the safe. I tossed the keys at Ari.

"Lock it up when you leave but stay with Sammy wherever he is staying. See you whenever you get back." I said and stormed out of the pizza shop. I took the money and dropped it off at the bank in the drop box and then headed to the apartment. I looked back towards the pizza shop since the back was right down the block and I saw Ari and Sammy sitting at a table talking but Ari was watching me.

*****ARI & SAMMY POV*****

"So I see she still isn't happy about the trip next week?" Sammy asked as Ari watched Mina drop the money off and then head towards the apartment.

"She isn't happy about any of this Sammy. She wants me to stay home and be with her. I see her point but I have to help." Ari said and Sam sighed.

"Ari, we can call this whole thing off and you stay here. I mean hell marry Willy, have some kids, have a life Ari." Sammy said.

"How can I have that knowing that there are people that need saved." Ari said.

"And what about your relationship Ari? I could tell when she was in here and after I told her I needed you she was pissed." Sammy and Ari sighed.

"She will be fine." Ari said knowing damn good and well it was a lie.

"Hey, so this meeting with Ethan next week, she is going to be there too." Sammy said and Ari groaned.

"Is she apart of this?" Ari asked and Sammy nodded.

"Last I knew Ethan contacted her." Sammy said.

"I don't need this right now." Ari said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Ari, nothing will happen. You have moved on and so had she last I heard, engaged if I'm not mistaken." Sammy said.

"Well good for her." Ari said.

"Listen, I came by New York because I found myself with a break before the meeting and I was wanting to stop in and see you guys. I was going to ask to stay in your guest room but Willy doesn't seem to happy to see me...." Sammy said and Ari nodded.

"She will be fine. They guest room is yours." Ari said.

"Let me lock up and we can go." Ari said and he finished closing up and they headed to the apartment.

*****NORMAL POV*****

I was laying in bed reading when I heard Ari come in the front door and he was talking to Sammy and I groaned. I heard him take him to the spare room. I quickly put my book away and turned off my light and laid down. Ari walked in 10 minutes later and started to get undressed being quiet thinking I was sleeping. Once he got down to his boxers he got in bed and pulled me close to him. My back was to him so he started kissing my shoulder.

"I know you aren't sleeping sweetie." Ari whispered in my ear and I moaned as he kissed.

"Sammy staying here?" I asked and he nodded.

"Okay so no sex while we have house guest." I said pushing away from Ari. He pulled me close to him again and yanked my shorts down. He forcefully grabbed my leg and lifted it over his and I felt him already out of his boxers. He thrusted in me hard and I moaned. Ari put a hand over my mouth.

"Quiet." He said and I nodded. We made no noise as Ari pounded into me filling me completely and I just wanted to scream out at the sensation.

"Ari..." I squeaked out as I released and I felt him twitching inside and then he was filling me with his seed and I smiled as I turned over to face him and kissed him.

"I love you." I said and Ari smiled.

"I love you too Mina. I promise to really consider this next trip and if it seems like too much I will stay here." Ari said and I groaned. I turned to looked at him.

"You need to help them Ari, you are the best to do it. I love you but I know this is who you are." I said placing a hand on his cheek. He leaned in and kissed me.

"Let's see what Ethan says." Ari said and I nodded. He pulled me close to him and I quickly drifted off to sleep.