Chapter 5

*****3 WEEKS LATER*****

I woke knowing what day it was and I felt Ari's arm wrapped around me tighter so I knew he was awake and just not wanting to let me go. I rolled in his grip and I was right. Those blue eye I met made mine fill with tears.

"Hey, you promised." Ari whispered and I shook my head. I told him I wouldn't cry today.

"I lied." I said and Ari smiled and pulled me to him into a passionate kiss.

"Please let me go to the airport Ari, I need to see you off." I said and he sighed but nodded.

"I can't tell you no anymore." Ari said and I smiled.

"Can't tell me no at all?" I asked with a smile and Ari just looked at me. I quickly removed his boxers and on top of him. I started rubbing and he instantly got hard and I quickly moved to put in him and I started grinding on him.

"Mina...slow sweetie. We got time and I need to remember this." Ari said and I nodded. I slowed my movements on his as I leaned down and passionately kissed Ari. Once we lips parted Ari flipped me and was quickly on top and I laughed.

"I love you." Ari said and he started thrusting and I threw my head back. He took the advantage and leaned down and started kissing and sucking on my beck. Ari was being so passionate and his thrusts we slow and amazing. I wrapped my legs around him and he moaned. I felt him swell in me and I moaned at the sensation as I started to clench around him.

"Clench me Mina, take it all and cover me." Ari said and I moaned as I released as he did as well. He collapsed on top of me and we were both breathing heavy.

"Ari..." I said and he lifted his head to look at me. I didn't say anything as I had tears in my eyes again.

"I know Mina." Ari said answering me before I could say what I wanted.

"You need to shower before you go, you don't want to travel all that way without one." I said and he nodded.

"Join me?" Ari said and I nodded.

"Of course." I said and he smiled as we walked into the bathroom.

💛 💛 💛 💛 💛

The cab arrived at the airport and I got out with Ari and he got his bags from the trunk and we headed inside holding hands. I saw Rachel the minute we walked in standing with Sammy and a few other guys. Sammy walked over and I gave him a hug.

"Keep him safe Sammy, please." I said and he nodded. He placed a hand on my cheek.

"I don't want the wrath of you so I will get him back." Sammy said and I smiled. Rachel came walking over and I looked at her.

"I feel like it should be me to tell you that Ari and I had to pose as a married couple." She said in a snarky tone.

"I know, Ari told me already." I said and she seemed deflated. I let go of Ari's hand and walked closer to her.

"You are to keep your hands off of him. I don't care how long this mission is and how lonely you may get, you find someone else to fuck. He is off limits, do I make myself clear?" I asked and she nodded.

"Good because if you try, I won't stop hunting you down." I said and she just sighed and walked away. Sammy was trying not to laugh as Ari wrapped his arms around me and spun me to face him.

"I like you jealous, its hot and that the imagine I am left with of you." Ari said and I smiled. I ran my fingers through his long hair.

"I love you Ari, come back and make me Mrs. Levinson." I said and I gripped the back of his hair and he groaned.

"You got it." Ari said and leaned down and passionately kissed me. We did break apart for a couple of minutes.

"Ari!" I heard Sammy yell when we did finally break apart. Ari groaned and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I love you Wilhelmina with every fiber of my being and I will be back." Ari said and I nodded.

"Do me a favor." Ari said.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't watch me walk away, don't watch me go just go out the door and get a cab, go home. Please Wilhelmina." Ari begged and I nodded.

"I won't, just go." I said and he gave me one final kiss and walked away. I took 2 steps and then shook my head and turned to see Ari walked down the airport. He turned and saw me and smiled shaking his head. I waved at him as I started crying. The tears started to blur my vision and I couldn't see Ari anymore, it didn't matter. My life was walking down to catch a plane and I had no clue on when he would be back. I looked down at my engagement ring and smiled. I knew he would be back sooner rather than later and we would live our happily ever after.

*****2 MONTHS LATER*****

I was sitting on my bathroom floor sick again for the 3rd time this morning and I moaned.

"Do you have any way to get ahold of him and tell him?" My mom asked as she stood leaning on the sink.

"No mom, he can have no contact with me while there." I said and Meg sighed.

"So what you are going to have this baby and when he comes back surprise him?" Meg asked and I nodded.

"I guess so." I said and she shook her head. I got up from the bathroom room and rinsed out my mouth.

"Mom, you and dad will help out where you can right? I can't do this alone." I said and she nodded and pulled me into a hug.

"You are making me a grandma and you know how happy that makes me especially with Ari being the baby's father." Meg said and I smiled. I rubbed my stomach.

"He just won't know his daddy for a while." I said and Meg looked at me.

"A boy?" She asked and I shrugged. I don't know I'm only 10 weeks, It's just a feeling." I said and Meg smiled as we walked into the living room and I rubbed my nonexistent bump. I closed my eyes and smiled. This would be hard but the outcome was going to be so amazing.