11

"GOOD EVENING TROFORS!!!"

everyone cheered.

"tonight, we have 10 performances, all of different styles of dance, there are group dances and only 2 solos..."

"ooooooooo" the crowd said.

just as i was listening to the mumbling noise form my teacher through the gym hall, my whole dance group came to me, excited about my performance.

i didn't have much friends, but they were the few that i had trusted.

"y/n! we're rooting for you"
"you're going to do so well"

"thanks guys" we all hugged.

"you guys" i whispered, as every girl leaned close to my mouth.

"the other schools know about marcus and martinus, i called martinus and everyone went crazy"

they all pulled away, some rolling their eyes and others sighing.

"you're still the best dancer here, you were made for dancing, the other schools don't even have proper dancing teachers" one girl said.

"right? plus your one of the girls doing a solo so everyone will pay attention to you the most, especially since your last in line" another one said.

i smiled at the positive comments and hugged them before they left to go back to the crowd.

i heard song and songs playing before mine.

the line got shorter and shorter.

every dancer that finished performing would go to the crowd to sit, and i was nervous every girl will be around marcus and martinus.

eventually, the door opened and it revealed one of the staff motioning me to go to the back of the stage.

"so now, our last performance" miss said, cheers forming from all around.

"everyone welcome y/n, from THIS SCHOOL" cheers all around.

the lights went dim and that was my sign to go on stage. 

i was so scared.

i was nervous i'd get stage fright and forget the choreography.

as i wen ton stage, cheers came from the crowd that was barely visible since all lights were dim.

i made my way to the middle of the stage.
GO TO MINUTE 1:08 AND PRETEND YOUR THE GIRL IN THE RHINESTONE SWEATPANTS.

the song finished off and i was breathless.

cheers formed from every corner off the gym as miss came next to me on the stage.

i was breathless, chest moving up and down and my hands on my waist, as if i had just swimmer for miles on end.

"Y/N EVERYONE"

the juries began to speak.

"y/n, that performance was amazing"

"thank you!"

"your moves were so effortless you made it look really easy, how long have you danced for?"

i looked around the crowd to find the twins very happy for me.

"i've done dance for um- two years maybe?"

"wow, and to have talent like that already is just amazing"

"thank you so much"

"okay, since y/n has been our lady performer, we all know what time it is now.. the juries will be casting our votes"

everyone cheered as the juries went outside.

my whole dance team ran up to me, all hugging me.

they were so supportive.

one handed me a water bottle that i drank almost in 40 seconds.

they all congratulated me, i've probably never been so happy.

i felt some pushing from behind me and realised it was the twins pushing to get to the middle of the crowd where i was.

"Y/N" marcus shouted, hugging me as martinus was looking at me and smirking.

"well danced" he said, "thank you" i replied, pulling away and hugging him.

it was unexpected but he hugged me back.

we eventually pulled away and me and the boys walked to the less crowded area of the gym and we just talked about my performance mostly.