8

he scoffed.

he shoved the phone into my chest as i fell back a bit.

"you're so fucking clueless y/n, all these books yet you still don't know what's good for you" he said as he made his way out of my door.

i started to cry a bit more and more, until a person wrapped their hands around me.

it was marcus.

"it's okay y/n, i'm here, don't listen to him, he's just really jealous that a pretty girl like you isn't talking to him"

i laughed into his chest as he pulled away with a smile on his face.

"let's talk" he said, grabbing my arm onto the bed as we sat next to eachother.

"how have you been?"

ah yes; the conversation i was looking to discuss with the twins after we reunited.

"i've been- okay" i said.

"really?"

"yeah, how have you been?"

"it's been crazy, but it's so fun touring, you should definitely go with us one day"

"uh- i don't know if i would if martinus hates me so much"

"y/n, he's just jealous, he'll get over it, plus we will be in school now, so he's going to see you everyday"

i smiled.

"but on another note- i see you've changed a lot, in your interests and stuff"

"yeah i like books"

"i see!" he said, pointing to all the shelves in my room as i laughed.

"yeah yeah!" i said laughing slightly "um- but i have joined the school dance group"

"really?"

"yeah, i've been doing it for like what... 2 and a half years?"

"that's amazing"

"yeah, we have performances every now and then especially when there's a school event or something"

——

me and marcus talked for what seemed like hours, and i think i'd be able to say that the friendship we used to have has been revived and we are back on track in our friendship.

he told me about his travelling and stuff, and i was so intrigued, it sounded so fun, and i was happy for them.

but he did tell me how fans prefer martinus simply because he looks "better". but arrant they twins? they both look amazing, so it's like, if you compliment one of them, you'll compliment the other one automatically.

and that's exactly what i told him, and he really appreciated that.  

but it was pretty late, and i'm surprised that martinus didn't come back at all

he only came in to say "we're going home" at around 11:30pm at night.

he didn't bother turning an eye to me, he just ignored me.

i stood up and went downstairs.

i said my goodbyes to their parents and marcus only, not martinus.

it's like he started to ignore me again, but keeping a relationship with marcus only wasn't enough for me.

we said our goodbyes and i went back to my room, getting ready to go to bed.

i had promised to see marcus by his door on monday morning to go to school with him after a couple of years.

for your information, they did homeschooling by their dad whilst travelling.

sunday went by slowly, i just went to town to the cafe where i saw emma with some friends.

she waved at me as so did i.

we didn't talk though, it's like we were chill with eachother. 

i got home and got ready for bed, but before i did that i had to pick out an outfit.

i eventually picked this

THEN i got ready to bed.

and honestly, i was pretty excited since i'd see marcus that day... and martinus.

i fall asleep almost immediately, i was tired the whole day today for some reason but i don't know why.

——

i woke up at 7am, the sun shone through the paper thin curtains in my room.

i woke up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair.

i just put my hair in a clip and let out two strands in front of my ears 

i put on some concealer on my face, some mascara and highlighter.

our school didn't allow lots of makeup obviously...

i went downstairs for breakfast and then changed afterwards.

i then started to get ready to leave.