5

i walked up to my room with the cheesecake and book.

i obviously went on the window sill again, but before i did that, i turned on my LED Lights to blue.

it had started raining just like it did last night, and i loved it.

i ate the cheesecake and read my book until...

*ding*

my phone vibrated in my pocket.

it was almost 8pm and no one ever texted me at that time.

i opened up the notification

instagram
marcusandmartinus: hey

i sighed, and opened up the chat.

marcusandmartinus
hey

what do u want

i want to talk

ok? and who is this?

martinus.

ok, why do u wanna talk?
we could've talked all this time

we could've?

if you didn't fucking ignore
me for 4 years. 

i'm sorry.

ur not

please can i come to ur
room.

no, you can't!

———
i left him with a negative response, and saw the "read" thing pop up under my text message as i started to scroll through our previous messages. oh how happy i used to be to have them by my side.

but i only saw that when i scrolled up farrrrr, when they used to reply to me at the start of the career.

but then when i started to scroll down, their messages got drier as the text messages were newer.

i bought a tear to my eye, and i think i lost them there and then.

i rubbed the tear off of my eye, and just went to peoples stories are i tapped through.

of course there was a party somewhere in trofors on a friday night with every student invited but me.

i didn't mind that though, everyone was drinking and smoking, and that's something i'll never do, so being able to see people ruin their lives all to be "cool" always made me laugh.

suddenly the door opened and closed as i looked over to see martinus' tall figure at the door.

i sighed as he came in, closing the door behind me and then facing me as he leaned on the wall.

"we were so busy with the tour" he said, slowly coming to me as i sat on the window sill.

he placed his hands on my books and took them away, he then took my cheesecake away and placed it on my desk.

i was confused.

i looked at him, finally making eye contact as his coffee coloured eyes intimidated me slightly.

he looked to the side, revealing his sharp jawline.

"i really don't know what to say y/n, other than sorry, and we couldn't really reply because when we were busy we obviously couldn't answer, but then we were scared to even answer you because we knew you would get mad that we replied late."

i rolled my eyes as i looked at the drops of rain rolling down the window.

he now looked at my rolling my eyes, and pulled my chin to face him.

i took his hand away from my chin, pushing it into him as he slightly fell back but caught himself.

"listen, if you're not going to listen to our side of the story this friendship won't improve"

"GOOD! i don't want to have any type of connection with you, i've had enough of being ignored"

i think i fucked up, i didn't want to leave them.

"but we will come back schoo-"

"i don't care! the books will keep me company." i snapped, realising i fucked up.

"are you okay-" martinus asked, noticing my frozen face of realisation.

i really did fuck up.

"y/n" he said, as my eyes started to water.

i quickly looked away, realising i was crying.

"what happened-"

"this fucking happened" i sobbed.

he stayed quiet, and i heard were his breaths.

i then heard him walking away slowly, and i couldn't let that happened.

i looked at the back of his head, he was making his way to the door.

i ran to him, grabbing his shoulders and turning him around.

his slightly scared but extremely confused face now was in sight.

but i didn't care, i just wanted to hug him, so i did.