3

i sighed, slowly shutting the door behind me to avoid making any noise.

i sat on my bed this time, so emma wouldn't see me on my window sill.

i layed on bed and read my book, until obviously...

you guessed it, a knock.

"who is it" i shouted as the door opens revealing the two boys who were so fucking tall.

i havent seen them standing until now. 

i looked at them as they looked at me, in a worried type of way.

i stood up, putting my book back onto my shelf, and as i reached over to the shelf and put my book back, i felt two people hugging me tightly, one on either side of me.

i couldn't move my hands as they would hit their heads, so i kept my arms high.

they eventually let go and i finally put my hands down.

i looked at them, either side of me, i looked left and right looking at each twin.

i didn't bother tueringnmy face constantly, so i moved back and sat myself down on the window sill.

we said nothing until "y/n.." martinus said.

"hm" i said, looking outside at the grey clouds coming our way slowly, it was a stormy week.

"we are so so sorry" marcus said.

i laughed slightly, "sorry?" i said.

"SO sorry.." they both said.

"um, so? after 4 years you decide to apologise? i thought we would stay in contact considering the fact that we spent almost every day together before you left to go on tour." i said.

"we know, it's been really hard to keep up with our social life though"

"social life?" i scoffed. "social life. the amount of times i've texted you and you left me on delivered but went live on instagram is despicable." i said, still looking out of the window.

silence fell.

"any last words before i listen to my music?" i say, untying the wire from around my headphones."

"no y/n, can we actually talk?" marcus said.

"we couldn't talked for those four years but you took it for granted, you loved me the same? just keep on moving.." i said.

silence fell again.

"listen, if we stayed in contact for the past years, we wouldn't be in this awkward conversation, we would actually be enjoying ourselves, laughing, crying, having fun all together, but because we haven't talked in so long, don't expect me to suddenly start talking to you- because that's not how a friendship works. you didn't even know what i fucking looked like before i walked into the kitchen, so i don't understand why your trying now. if you want to build on that friendship, good luck, i'll stay stubborn, and trust me it's not going to be easy, you made me think it was all my fault for losing contact when, yet again, i was the one trying, not you. even a hello wouldn't been nice."  i stopped and caught my breath.

"now go"

"we want to build up that friendship again" i heart martinus say as i burst out into hysterical laughter.

"good luck" i siad, putting my headphones in and watched the twins leave in disappointment and dissatisfaction of themselves.

(martinus' pov)

y/n really changed, physically and emotionally, but nothing will ever stop me from trying to be her friend again, or even being more than a friend.

i liked her stubbornness now i'm not going to lie, but it will take a while to steal her heart, but i'll try.

she changed physically, she's much more prettier now, and i think i might have a crush on her..