Chapter 1

"Willy, customer!" My dad Nate yelled from the kitchen and I looked up from spacing out and I sighed walking up to the table of a group of guys.

"Hey, welcome to Pete's what can I get you to drink?" I asked walking over to them. The one guy with longer hair looked up at me and smiled.

"Um...water would be fine." He said and I smiled and everyone else gave me their drink orders.

"You ready to order?" I asked.

"Just a large cheese pizza." The one man said and I said and I wrote out the ticket.

"Be right back with the drinks." I said. I walked up to the window.

"Large cheese pie." I said and spun the ticket around to my dad in the kitchen.

"You know you could come back and make it." Nate said and I sighed.

"I could but you wanted me out here because and I quote "girls don't belong cooking on a pizza oven" so I'm staying away." I said and he groaned. The pizza shop was in Little Italy and had been in my family for generations and always went to the boys of the family. I was the first girl born in 30 years and my parents only had one kid so my dad had no choice but to give me the shop when he retired.

"She is right, you did say that." Megan my mom said and he sighed.

"Meg, get that table their drinks. Willy, back here and make the pizza. You will have to take over this place eventually and pray you have a son." Nate said and I nodded.

"Or if I have a girl she can have this place like I did." I said. I walked to the kitchen and washed my hands and my dad started teaching me how to make the pizzas and how to put it in the old woodfire, brick oven. I kept looking out to the dining room and when I did the guy with the longer hair and bluest eyes was looking at me and I would smile and I felt my cheek blush when I would look away. Once the pizza was ready I went to take it from the oven.

"Careful not to burn your arm." Nate said and I got nervous but easily pulled the pizza out without burning myself. I put it on the tray and took the cutter and headed out to the table. I set the pizza down and cut it right there at the table and they all smiled.

"Thanks." He said and I smiled.

"Can I get you guys anything else?" I asked.

"Yeah, your name and number for my friend here." The one other guys with shaggy brown hair said and the guy with the longer brown hair who I had been making eyes with since he walked in shoved him. across the table.

"Name is Wilhelmina." I said giving a wink and a smile.

"Are you flirting with a customer?" Megan asked and I sighed.

"Never mom." I said and she laughed.

"Flirt away, he is hot." Megan said and I laughed and walked back to the kitchen since some other customers came in and my dad was letting me make the pizza's. I was in the back getting a pizza on a tray when Megan came back, moved me from the pizza and took my hair from the ponytail it was in and styled it.

"What the hell mom?!" I asked.

"He is coming up to pay the bill. I will take the pizza. You ring him out." She said and pushed me through the swinging door. I almost fell but caught myself on the counter.

"Oh jeez, you okay?" He asked approaching the counter.

"Yeah, just clumsy." I said and looked at my mother as she passed.

"Ready to pay?" I asked and he nodded.

"So anyone call you anything else but Wilhelmina?" He asked and I blushed.

"Well I was supposed to be a boy so my dad calls me Willy." I said and he huffed a laughed.

"What about Mina?" He asked and I smiled.

"No, no one." I said and he nodded.

"Then I will call you Mina." He said and I nodded.

"What do I call you?" I asked as I handed him his change.

"Ari." He said and I smiled. I grabbed my order pad and wrote something down.

"Make sure to call me Mina when you use this." I said and slid it across the counter and he smiled seeing my number on the piece of paper.

"I'll be sure to do that." Ari said and walked out with the group he came in with. Megan looked at me.

"You gave him your number?" Megan asked.

"Leap of faith." I said and she smiled.

*****1 YEAR LATER*****

"Dad, I'm fine. It's not even the worse burn I've ever had." I said running it under cold water. He was getting the gauze from the first aid kit and I groaned. Once I dried it off I wrapped it up and then delivered the pizza to the table of rowdy teenagers. I went to walk back to the kitchen when the door opened.

"There he is." Megan said and I turned to see Ari walking in. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. He chuckled as he hugged me.

"I was gone a week." Ari said and I sighed and pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

"Get a room!" Megan said and I laughed as we broke apart.

"Can I leave?" I asked and Nate sighed but nodded. I took my apron off and tossed it to my mom. We walked out of the pizza shop and walked down the street since no cars drove down it. As Ari and I walked down the street of little Italy he saw my arm was wrapped up.

"Mina...." He groaned and I sighed and shrugged.

"It didn't even hurt." I said and he lifted my arm and gently kissed it and I smiled at him.

"How was Sammy?" I asked. Sammy was with Ari the day he came into the shop, the light brown-haired guy.

"Good, he wished he could have seen you." Ari said.

"Maybe next time." I said and Ari nodded. We stopped walking and Ari wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I missed you." He said and I smiled.

"Then don't go away again." I said and he chuckled.

"If I could stay home with you forever I would." Ari said.

"But see you can. Stay home and run the pizza shop with me so mom and dad can retire." I said and Ari smiled.

"That does sound like an amazing plan..." Ari said and I nodded. He leaned down and passionately kissed me.

"Take me home Ari." I said as our lips barely parted and he groaned.

"Gladly." Ari said as we walked home which wasn't far from the shop. We barely made it in the door before Ari had his lips on mine unbuckling my pants and I moaned as he pinned me against the wall by the front door.

"Ari, bedroom." I said as I shimmied out of my jeans. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room.

"Your mom did tell us to get a room." Ari said as he tossed me on the bed and I laughed. I quickly took off my top and bra and Ari undressed. Once he was undressed he crawled up the bed to me and I smiled as he hovered over me.

"God I have missed you." He said as I spread my legs and he thrust into me and I cried out.

"I love you." I said as I wrapped my legs around him and he pinned my arms above my head. Ari brought his head down and started kissing my neck as he thrust harder.

"Fuck, Ari!" I cried out and he groaned.

"Cum for me Mina, I need to feel you coat me." Ari said and I moaned and pulled his face up to mine and passionately kissed him. I cried out in our kiss and Ari followed me in my release. He rolled off of me and I smiled as I cuddled into his side and he wrapped his arms around me.

"This is where you belong." I said and he nodded catching his breath.

"This is where I want to be." Ari said and passionately kissed me as we just cuddled in bed together.