1

y/n.
i'm sixteen, and my childhood has been amazing until i turned about 13.

it wasn't like i was suddenly depressed or something, but two of my childhood friends
had started to ALWAYS travel.

it was because of their career.

they gained popularity after winning an award for singing, and i was really proud of them, don't get me wrong, but it was just sad to see them leave.

to this day i try so hard to stay in contact with them, but they always reply late or don't even reply in some cases.

it really frustrates me because i follow them on instagram, and they always go live when i text them.

i've lived in trofors my whole life, and my parents have always loved marcus and martinus' parents since they all met in high school.

i usually hear my parents on the phone with them, but whenever my parents ask about martinus or marcus, their parents always reply with either "they're really busy" or "they're out on interviews".

i've watched almost every interview, and they seem so much happier.

i watched them grow up behind a screen, and... well... they haven't seen me for like 4 years or something, so...

they don't know what i look like! you could say that if i walked past them on the road they wouldn't realise it was me

because puberty hit me like a truck.

it was a thursday night, it was raining, there was a storm, and i was in my room looking out onto the river.

i loved reading, i've developed a passion for books and stuff.

i had a dump account on instagram that no one followed because i never accepted requests.

the dumps were just for me to look at, and that made me happy.

these were some pictures (i included this dump thingy because i want you to just have an idea of your aesthetic and stuff)